• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Went live about 2 hours ago.

Ozymandiascomics.jpg

RedSwirl

Why is it that a game where you can do nothing but go through the story counts as more content than a game that is MP focused?

Because an MP-focused game depends on the presence of other people in order to function, a factor that is not an absolute for everyone playing console games.

Because an MP-focused game depends on the presence of other people in order to function, a factor that is not an absolute for everyone playing console games.

That doesn't mean it isn't worth as much as a SP focused game tho. If they don't have the means to play MP then the game isn't for them but that doesn't mean that they didn't put just as much work in.

akira28

the games that really excel at mp usually have an anemic campaign mode. and games that have a really nice single player mode so often have a mp mode just tacked on. so to have both, and to have fans that expect both, doesn't happen often.

I guess COD was single player focused but their mp was so simple they could eat off of it for years. Battlefield, the MP was the greatest, and the single player straight doo doo.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1222950

Its just annoying to hear the old "SP focused games deserve full price but MP focused games don't because reasons."

I'll have a response for you on the subject tomorrow. Not that I'm saying I agree or disagree..just saying it literally took me five minutes to make the r on response lowercase in the First sentence lol..

Speaking of terrible ideas! SFV, anyone?

D i Z

I created a private Overwatch group (PS4) for anyone in the BCT that's interested. I guess Pm'ing me your tags so that I can send out invites on the psn is the best way to get the interested party's access in a timely fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom