• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shy if you like to dip your finger in the peanut butter I can set you up with my sister. I hear she likes that sort of thing.
QbadP.png

Here's a really long interview with Chris Priest about Black Panther (it took place last year but Ta-Nehisi Coates linked to it today and it was the first time I saw it).

This is from part 3 of the interview where he talked about the movie:

Thanks for sharing it. He right on the money. This thing if done right will have great impact to black image in the media.

I also found an article about the inventor of the Super Soaker getting his due with receiving 72.9 million dollars in royalties.
http://urbanintellectuals.com/2016/06/13/72-9m-owed-royalties-finally-paid-super-soaker-creator/

Shy

Shy if you like to dip your finger in the peanut butter I can set you up with my sister. I hear she likes that sort of thing.
QbadP.png
*sigh* No. Gordon is just being a muppet.
UkFMAou.gif

You're so lucky you live across the ocean Big brother.
I also found an article about the inventor of the Super Soaker getting his due with receiving 72.9 million dollars in royalties.
http://urbanintellectuals.com/2016/06/13/72-9m-owed-royalties-finally-paid-super-soaker-creator/
Good for him.

Build your own.

It's very easy, i built my first one 3 years ago. just from watching some youtube tutorials.

It was fun too. Except it killed my back. (long story short, had to use a coffee table so i was hunched over for too long)

I can build one, I'm just lazy.

Naw, man. You don't want that anyway. Be careful what you wish for, ese. Lol

Damn...

What type of Latino are you?

Ass, fingering, Hitomi Tanaka, Sister offering, Coil discussions, Posting pics of us in real life.........

I'm disappointed in all ya nikkas

What's wrong with posting pics of ourselves in real life? Everybody posts pics of themselves in real life on line. Am I the only one to do it in a Black Culture thread?

Naw, man. You don't want that anyway. Be careful what you wish for, ese. Lol

Edit: (insincere voice) I mean, uh, yes, I will PM you a sis pic right now. Get ready to be super thirsty and shit. I hope you're ready.

Lol

Ass, fingering, Hitomi Tanaka, Sister offering, Coil discussions, Posting pics of us in real life.........

I'm disappointed in all ya nikkas

I know right. ?

Though i liked it when we were talking about big jubblies.
😜

sr55ai7.png

That sounds ominous.

Had a good time in that discussion as well

Damn...

What type of Latino are you?

What's wrong with posting pics of ourselves in real life? Everybody posts pics of themselves in real life on line. Am I the only one to do it in a Black Culture thread?

He is clearly a Soreno...

I posted a pic in a real pic thread a year or so ago. MH got on my haircut. He's a mod now....smh

It's mating season

So not just horseplay?

Shy

It's best not to do it, for your own safety. (sorry if that sounds melodramatic)

Other people in here can explain it better then i can. This thread has a lot of lurkers who don't like us.

Nevermind you black. LOL

Are you suggesting MH swagger jacked you?

Just saying that he's now one of the good ones...

Nah, I'm happy for MH. We need more mod representation. Bish, make me a mod please

It's best not to do it, for your own safety. (sorry if that sounds melodramatic)

Other people in here can explain it better then i can. This thread has a lot of lurkers who don't like us.

Who doesn't like you? Did you steal someone else's girl again?

Young Magus

Like Shy said, safety reasons mainly.

Old timers can explain it better then I can but there are folks both on GAF and off then like to collect information about people (pics or not). IIRC someone in here a while back recalled a gaffer straight up admitting that they were collecting info from peoples post because reasons

I personally don't like to give too much info so besides the little shit here and there about me in Japan I dont dove into my personal life

Shy

Who doesn't like you? Did you steal someone else's girl again?
No. LOL. I don't roll like that.

And lots of people don't like me. (but that wasn't what i was referring to here)
Too late.
Sorry, didn't mean to spook you.
This man clearly doesn't understand proper gun safety.
This is the correct way.
IC0YCBC.gif

Seriously though, you shouldn't be fucking doing that shit, even as a joke.

Old timers can explain it better then I can but there are folks both on GAF and off then like to collect information about people (pics or not). IIRC someone in here a while back recalled a gaffer straight up admitting that they were collecting info from peoples post because reasons

I personally don't like to give too much info so besides the little shit here and there about me in Japan I dont dove into my personal life

My pictures are already all online. What can anybody do to me? I've been online for over a decade using forums and social media with my pictures and info all out there.

Some of ya'll sound scared IMO. LOL

What the fuck. I got some posts to edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom