• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
You was trying to lay down some wood overseas huh?

JordanStache.jpg

Whenever I get the chance to travel, I'm gonna hit up Japan or Germany first.

Who said anything about just trying? I was lamenting the missed opportunities, not the lack of them.

Japan is a very friendly place and there are plenty of girls who have either studied or lived abroad and know English. Plus everyone likes talking to someone with a different perspective, which you should hopefully have as a visitor. Hell, I had better luck there than I do back here

Slayven

Who said anything about just trying? I was lamenting the missed opportunities, not the lack of them.

Japan is a very friendly place and there are plenty of girls who have either studied or lived abroad and know English. Plus everyone likes talking to someone with a different perspective, which you should hopefully have as a visitor. Hell, I had better luck there than I do back here

I will be the BCT ambassador to Japan

Aiustis

Morning.

Need to update my voter information since I moved. Granted I'm not going to be one of those Ohioans that get purged.

Slayven

I can understand if you're on a phone or something running 50pp in a thread full of gifs/a thread Sunhi just posted in, but otherwise 50pp just makes it harder to read and follow long threads.
Never understood why folks want to struggle
Morning.

Need to update my voter information since I moved. Granted I'm not going to be one of those Ohioans that get purged.

Say hi to Kasich for me

Kreed

Full Frontal with Samantha Bee sent Allana Harkin to pick the brains of Bernie Bro holdouts and to ask why they won’t follow their preferred candidate’s example—and why they would ever consider voting for Donald Trump, who couldn’t be more different from Sanders. “What about all the Muslims and Latinos that are going to be shipped out of the country?” she asked one Sanders supporter about a potential Trump presidency. “Do you feel extra comforted because you’re white, and you don’t have to deal with that problem?” His reply? “To tell you the truth, I’m in the bubble, yes.” Yikes. At least he was honest.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat...alks_to_bernie_or_bust_supporters_at_the.html

My daily Coli fuckery reading gives me life.

This time it's a JBO thread (got to be a member to see) about a poster calling out another poster for admitting he did a cross dressing photo shoot years ago. But everyone knew that poster was gay so people started going in on OP. He drops the pics in the thread and at least a couple dudes caught an L xD. Especially after he stated it was him in the pics xD

Slayven

This time it's a JBO thread (got to be a member to see) about a poster calling out another poster for admitting he did a cross dressing photo shoot years ago. But everyone knew that poster was gay so people started going in on OP. He drops the pics in the thread and at least a couple dudes caught an L xD. Especially after he stated it was him in the pics xD

My favorite was the dude that pretended to be a black dude, but was found out to be a white dude that was into being cuckolded

Crocodile

c4rd4r7_KOpRH2iYzm.jpg

New Planeswalker named Kaya, Ghost Assassin has been introduced to the Magic the Gathering storyline and will appear on a card at the end of this month (in Conspiracy 2 set). First Black Female Planeswalker in the game (3rd Black Planeswalker overall after Teferi and Koth).

Yes you are, it's a parody site.

The Onion made a clickbait style website. As usual, they did way too good of a job.

Well that's what I get for not clicking the link and only reading the headline :p

I totally get her not being anyone's type but calling her ugly is really weird to me. I don't get it but I'm not going to make a huge argument about it. Everybody has different tastes.

Yeah she's certainly an acquired taste but the way some people lay into her you'd think she just got back from a car accident or something LOL

https://youtu.be/C55j1QxIAAI

Serena giving twerking lessons

I dunno why this is a thing but it pleases me <3

Why would anyone admit to that unprompted (or at all) online?

Sch1sm

c4rd4r7_KOpRH2iYzm.jpg

New Planeswalker named Kaya, Ghost Assassin has been introduced to the Magic the Gathering storyline and will appear on a card at the end of this month (in Conspiracy 2 set). First Black Female Planeswalker in the game (3rd Black Planeswalker overall after Teferi and Koth).

I've been waiting 6 years for this moment.

Aiustis

Haha

Mizerman

c4rd4r7_KOpRH2iYzm.jpg

bonod.gif

c4rd4r7_KOpRH2iYzm.jpg

I don't know anything about Magic the Gathering, but can we can get a video game with her as the mc? I'm sure it will happen someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom