• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noice.

Shit. Sorry to hear that Yaphett.

Its all good. I will definitely make it next year.

Friend of mine didn't take it so well. She studied more than me, already failed the test last year, and missed it by nine points. I had to give her a hug because she teared up from finding out I missed it by one point and I studied less and didn't know how the test was going to be. I feel bad for her because she is nearing 30 and I'm only 22 and she takes it as her being objectively inferior.

omg that hurts so much

Shy

Friend of mine didn't take it so well. She studied more than me, already failed the test last year, and missed it by nine points. I had to give her a hug because she teared up from finding out I missed it by one point and I studied less and didn't know how the test was going to be. I feel bad for her because she is nearing 30 and I'm only 22 and she takes it as her being objectively inferior.
Awww. Poor lady.

Shy

Well..now I'm all sad feeling..😒
h3VAltK.gif

Johndoey

Banned
Is it one of those memes where a white kid pretends to be black to make some borderline racist (or just racist) struggle food joke?

Zekes!

Man, I was really devastated back when Nujabes died. I can't believe that was 6 years ago. Another Japanese electronic artist that I really liked, Rei Harakami, died a year later too.

I think my top 3 anime would be

Samurai Champloo
Dragonball (Z)
FLCL

Cowboy Bebop would round out number 4. I have always been more of a manga guy though, so I didn't watch a lot of anime (surprisingly never read the Dragonball manga though, which I've been meaning to since I was a teenager).

Nudull

Banned
I've already been accused of being prejudiced against white people. Teach me, BlackGAF; how do I understand the white man's struggle? :(

Lucini

Banned
Today was pure fuckery.

My ex-wife's mom decided to assault me in front of my daughter. Y'all I kept my composure and didn't raise my voice, curse, or strike her. I didn't hit her with the dehumanizing stare, none of the fuck shit that people attribute to us. Shameful shit. Had to file a report with the Sheriffs. The fuckery is getting worse on the divorce front.

Went to get into a different class for my major...full. Stuck on campus for an extra 2 hours behind that shit.

Pray for me BCT.

I wonder what kind of neighborhood that school is in. They can't afford paper using a tablet for sheet music for the pianists

I've already been accused of being prejudiced against white people. Teach me, BlackGAF; how do I understand the white man's struggle? :(
Remember that no one likes his or her stuff taken from him and the white man lost both his prized possessions. Slaves and a bed to kitchen wife

Top 3 anime
Paranoia Agent
FLCL
The live action version of "Love My Life"
that counts as a a time right?

Today was pure fuckery.

My ex-wife's mom decided to assault me in front of my daughter. Y'all I kept my composure and didn't raise my voice, curse, or strike her. I didn't hit her with the dehumanizing stare, none of the fuck shit that people attribute to us. Shameful shit. Had to file a report with the Sheriffs. The fuckery is getting worse on the divorce front.

Went to get into a different class for my major...full. Stuck on campus for an extra 2 hours behind that shit.

Pray for me BCT.

Stay up

Infinite

Today was pure fuckery.

Pray for me BCT.
You're in my prayers. Stay strong

Zekes!

Today was pure fuckery.

Pray for me BCT.

Sending positive vibes your way fam.

I wonder what kind of neighborhood that school is in. They can't afford paper using a tablet for sheet music for the pianists

Remember that no one likes his or her stuff taken from him and the white man lost both his prized possessions. Slaves and a bed to kitchen wife

Top 3 anime
Paranoia Agent
FLCL
The live action version of "Love My Life"
that counts as a a time right?

I had no idea this existed. Thanks.

-----

Keep strong Lucini.

Mizerman

Today was pure fuckery.

Pray for me BCT.

Stay strong, man.

Shy

Today was pure fuckery.

Pray for me BCT.
Stay strong Lucini.
mornin blacks
Morning.

That white males thread even brought us a whatabout black on black crime post, yay!

Killed by whom?

Number-US-Homicide-Victims-by-Race-of-Victim-and-Offender-2008.png

White people are to blame for black on black crime? Because they don't find jobs and aren't represented in media?

EDIT: removed link to the post, no need for that crap.

Oh shit, we're talking about anime and no one's made any snide comments yet? Did somebody in BCT die?

In no particular order:

1. Fullmetal Alchemist
2. Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit
3. Eden of the East
Honorable Mention: FLCL

That white males thread even brought us a whatabout black on black crime post, yay!

EDIT: removed link to the post, no need for that crap.

Very funny seeing that that topic continues when the people who post shit like that no doubt have to glance at another topic about a former mayor calling her opponent a 'nigger' and a whole other topic about white supremacists who've gone through a PR name change. And the combined post count of both is dwarfed by the straight white male topic too *shrug emoji*

Top 3 anime:
Evangelion
Yamishibai
Cowboy Bebop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom