• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizerman

4iWFT4R.gif

3Xx10WT.gif

Why must you tempt me.

So, besides the bologna horse and that old hoe eating his 8 o'clock tapioca, what's the rest of the BCT having tonight?

Making us some christians and moors with Cajun sausage and bacon + pollo asado..😋

Mizerman

So, besides the bologna horse and that old hoe eating his 8 o'clock tapioca, what's the rest of the BCT having tonight?

Making us some christians and moors with Cajun sausage and bacon + pollo asado..😋

I was thinking about making a skillet with beef, chicken and spaghetti.

cdyhybrid

Ham/salami/cheese sandwiches.

Need something quick and easy since I'm going to the club tonight!

I'm so scared of Shy, if I ever see him coming toward me, I'll shoot myself in the face set myself on fire and leap through a window to get it over with and avoid whatever he's going to do to me. That's the thing about Shy, though. You don't see him coming. He's the black Anton Chigurh.
jk Shy please don't kill me ;)

Slayven

I'm so scared of Shy, if I ever see him coming toward me, I'll shoot myself in the face set myself on fire and leap through a window to get it over with and avoid whatever he's going to do to me. That's the thing about Shy, though. You don't see him coming. He's the black Anton Chigurh.

Luthor was loosely based on Shy's life

So was Blake's 7 & and Last of the Summer Wine.

Shy

I alredy had a hot wing meal from around the corner.

Got some nice and cold watermelon cut up in the fridge, that i'm looking forward to having to it, so it'll cool me down.

Because it's hot as balls here.
Need something quick and easy since I'm going to the club tonight!
Have fun, and stay safe.
I ain't scared of shit. Except Shy..
😁

harSon

Banned

This girl I met on Tinder is inviting me over for some home made chicken pot pies

Malyse

I made some candied carrots from my garden. Tomorrow though, I'ma see if that fool's leaked chicken recipe tastes legit.

And make a cake.

I made some candied carrots from my garden. Tomorrow though, I'ma see if that fool's leaked chicken recipe tastes legit.

And make a cake.

Gotta buy some brussel sprouts..got a nice sprout/baby carrot/garlic side I haven't had since the madness of last year. Shit was my kid's favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom