• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so very very tempted to get Horizon but there's so many other games I want. But shit looks gooooood.

Also nothing more entertaining than non-parents lecturing parents on how asking for simple things of you for their child is "TOO MUCH MAN".

Man I just wantthat Crash Bandicoot remaster trilogy. It looks so amazing. I hope they get Crash's run animation from Crash 2 right. It was beautiful.

Arms moving like theyre part of a locomotive. It was hilarious.

I don't quite understand why MS is angling itself to market to PC users. I would think the big would care more about hardware adoption but if given the option I would rather have a PC than a Xbox One.

Maybe their vision will become clearer when they reveal the Scorpio.

b/c when you don't want to make your own shit but still want money you do a slow pivot to do what Valve does, Valve hasn't done shit for the money they make since 2009 if you don't count them basically just "buying" a dude who was solo making a WC3 mod and having him do it for you then paying for the name

Malyse

I was told in here that they were better than Ocarina of time
Tomba > Spyro > Crash

FFVII is overrated, but Crash is just mediocre. It's got that same faux edgy appeal that Sonic did in the 90's.

In fact, Sonic is basically the alt universe of Crash. One died and the other outstayed his welcome. And both have big "revivals" coming in 2017.
Cute. Also those millions of sales on PSN prove otherwise to your terrible attempts at being snarky. Go get drunk somewhere and throw random ass pics about someone's height from Tumblr, brah.
Too much salt will kill you. Sales are not indicative of quality. The DCEU is evidence of as much.

Tomba > Spyro > Crash

FFVII is overrated, but Crash is just mediocre. It's got that same faux edgy appeal that Sonic did in the 90's.

In fact, Sonic is basically the alt universe of Crash. One died and the other outstayed his welcome. And both have big "revivals" coming in 2017.

Too much salt will kill you. Sales are not indicative of quality. The DCEU is evidence of as much.

I'd murder for a new Tomba I tell ya what.

Tomba > Spyro > Crash

The DCEU was trash from the get go. You hire Snyder for your films, you know what your getting into. Crash is not even close to that, not by a long shot. You one of revisionist folks aren't you? :D

Also Tomba 2 looked better than the first and the third Spyro is nice.

Malyse

Tombi fan?
Knew you were always good folk

Never played Spyro
That and Mischief Makers are series that shouldn't be forgotten.

And we've already bonded over she who must not be forgotten.
The DCEU was trash from the get go. You hire Snyder for your films, you know what your getting into. Crash is not even close to that, not by a long shot. You one of revisionist folks aren't you? :D
Yeah, but it makes money. So your "lookit tha sales" argument literally holds no bearing in a discussion of quality. And as Transformers showed us, nostalgia is one hell of a drug.

akira28

Tell me it wouldn't be fascinating if that was the chick Deadpool and Thanos were tripping over. Think about it.

too stereotypical. She's gorgeous. It was more poignant when whatever Thanos saw in her was clearly metaphysical, and not basic attraction.

Especially if I saw Thanos fawning after her. I'd just burn the comic book in my hands.

Never seen a black man wear a turban before.

The-Great-White-Hype-Reverend-Fred-Sultan-3.jpg

Now you have.

Numb

DC fan reaction have been more than enough entertainment with the terrible movies
That and Mischief Makers are series that shouldn't be forgotten.

And we've already bonded over she who must not be forgotten.
my memory is too bad. Who's she?

Malyse

too stereotypical. She's gorgeous. It was more poignant when whatever Thanos saw in her was clearly metaphysical, and not basic attraction.

Especially if I saw Thanos fawning after her. I'd just burn the comic book in my hands.
She's a great character doe.

-----

I'm waiting for Gwenpool to become an out and out villain. She has one of the highest capacities for evil and chaos in the Marvel Universe. Like, her breaking bad would destroy lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom