• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

I love the excitement of the switch, but this time next month walmart employees will be building forts out of all the unbrought switches

Eddy Gordo in Tekken 7. Its over.

tekken-7-eddy-gordo.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSgATvZxZm4

Oh dear lord i can't fucking breathe. Help!!! I'm laughing to damn hard!!!

At Lionpride:
I made that joke ages ago. I even thought of the idea of a Nintendo branded switch.

Damn, thought I was somewhat original

My joke was somewhat like this:

Brian: "Yo, my grandma got me a Nintendo Switch!!"

Joey: "My grandma got her a Nintendo Switch!!"

Brian: "Oh o-wait, why yo grandma want a Nintendo Switch for?!"

Joey: "To beat my ass."

Brian: "In what, Mario Kart?"

Joey: "No."

Brian: "Oh."

Grandma: "Joey!!!!!!"

Joey: "Oh shoot!!"

Grandma: "You got another F in math class!!"

*The grandma is running towards Joey with a switch, that is painted red and has the white Nintendo logo on it*

Joey: "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!"

*Joey runs off into the distance, with his grandma in hot pursuit.*

Brian: "Ohhhhhh. That Nintendo Switch."

I keep getting blessed with free meals. Earlier today I went to this house restaurant up the street and told the waitress I just want some Ice-Cream and water. After she came back with the water she asked if I like chicken pot pie, I said "Yeah". A few minutes later she came back with my scoop of ice-cream, chicken pot pie, and soup. When I got my ticket I was only charged for the ice-cream which was only a $1. This isn't the first time I got something for free from there. Went there two weeks ago and when I came in I just asked the host if they're serving the french toast today and she replied "You want some french toast, I'll get you some". Sat me down and ate with one of the waitresses and then the host asked me if I wanted some strawberry cake after I was finished with the french toast and I was like "yeah".

I was regretting that because I thought I had to pay for all that and I hard hardly any money and then when the check came it said $0.00 I asked if it was a mistake cause I don't want to leave and get accused of stealing, but she said "you're straight, just promise you'll come back".

Then, last week went into some other place and just asked for some rolls with some honey and after going to pay she said I was good.

I keep getting blessed with free meals. Earlier today I went to this house restaurant up the street and told the waitress I just want some Ice-Cream and water. After she came back with the water she asked if I like chicken pot pie, I said "Yeah". A few minutes later she came back with my scoop of ice-cream, chicken pot pie, and soup. When I got my ticket I was only charged for the ice-cream which was only a $1. This isn't the first time I got something for free from there. Went there two weeks ago and when I came in I just asked the host if they're serving the french toast today and she replied "You want some french toast, I'll get you some". Sat me down and ate with one of the waitresses and then the host asked me if I wanted some strawberry cake after I was finished with the french toast and I was like "yeah".

I was regretting that because I thought I had to pay for all that and I hard hardly any money and then when the check came it said $0.00 I asked if it was a mistake cause I don't want to leave and get accused of stealing, but she said "you're straight, just promise you'll come back".

Then last week went into some other place and just asked for some rolls with some honey and after going to pay she said I was good.

Sounds like your treated real well at that restaurant! :D

Enzom21

Either a firestick or an android box

Stay away from Amazon's Android devices if you want any sort of freedom.
Too much of a hassle to install or update it once it's installed.

Whichever Android box you get, make sure it has enough power to run Kodi smoothly.
Kodi doesn't require a lot of power but depending on whatever addons or skins you use you might experience some menu lag.

It is the best media player I have used. Doesn't require a server like Plex to stream your library and it has plenty of addons to enhance playback.

Slayven

Stay away from Amazon's Android devices if you want any sort of freedom.
Too much of a hassle to install or update it once it's installed.

Whichever Android box you get, make sure it has enough power to run Kodi smoothly.
Kodi doesn't require a lot of power but depending on whatever addons or skins you use you might experience some menu lag.

It is the best media player I have used. Doesn't require a server like Plex to stream your library and it has plenty of addons to enhance playback.

I am probably going to pull the trigger tomorrow, Roku doesn't cut it anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom