• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh it's so good. Went and died in the mountains before doing anything. Shit is hype AF

Smh you playing Zelda before Horizon? I trusted you.

Is it worth the Switch price? I've been going back and forth with the thought of getting a Switch this summer solely for Zelda and a potential Pokemon game.

Smh you playing Zelda before Horizon? I trusted you.

Is it worth the Switch price? I've been going back and forth with the thought of getting a Switch this summer solely for Zelda and a potential Pokemon game.
if you got 350 bills to burn for 1 game, you can at least let me hold a 20

Kreed

Sadly she ethered herself with that second diss.

There was no need for that and now everyone's saying Nicki can come back.

She can't come back if she doesn't respond. It can't be that hard to get the OVO team to spend a few days in their tents and send Nicki some lyrics.

if you got 350 bills to burn for 1 game, you can at least let me hold a 20

If you and Slayven don't get out of my face

terry-crews.jpg

She can't come back if she doesn't respond. It can't be that hard to get the OVO team to spend a few days in their tents and send Nicki some lyrics.

Nicki just tryna show she the bigger person is all, she on some "Sticks and stones may break my bones but Drake would never do me wrong riiight? Drake?? ʰᵉᶫᵖ"
QbadP.png

Mornin' BCT

Thought you looked down on us Wii U folk
nnid is Numbatisa

Brehs that Zelda
whoo.png
went opposite direction and did 12 things before the first objective

Why do I keep forgetting you getting this for the WiiU

That being said.. This system is sleek as fuck.
Def had a moment of regret already though. Didn't want to start Zelda right away last night and sat there like "Well now what?"

I don't know Remy Ma shot and missed with that second diss. She should have taken more time to get a good one together since Nicki was not going to respond timely. Now I wonder if Nicki will ever respond. If she doesn't, she can't claim that she is the queen of rap.

Beefy

I don't know Remy Ma shot and missed with that second diss. She should have taken more time to get a good one together since Nicki was not going to respond timely. Now I wonder if Nicki will ever respond. If she doesn't, she can't claim that she is the queen of rap.

Shame she didn't shoot and miss her friend.

I wholeheartedly agree. Competition is GOOD. Cause, if you claim a title and can't defend that title you ain't no real champion.

Morning, ya'll. should be going to get my playstation plus so I can get online. But I'll be on after I get off of work today. So if ya'll are playing overwatch or SFV, count me in!! :D

Morning, ya'll. should be going to get my playstation plus so I can get online. But I'll be on after I get off of work today. So if ya'll are playing overwatch or SFV, count me in!! :D

Niiice, I think I still have you under a friend request pending via "KiteBlues from GAF" message before I got the name changed to what it is now on GAF. Don't got OW or SFV though.

Crocodile

Why do people NEVER learn when it comes to Trump :(
HBCU's got played

I will buy a Nintendo when they don't use gimmicks.

I mean the vast majority of things you like about videogames were gimmicks at one point. They just caught on and became successful so people don't call them gimmicks any more :p

Jump 20yrs and the same still

Nioh main character

nioh.jpg

Geralt confusion happens

I hadn't really followed Nioh. What's the basic, spoiler-free, plotline. Doesn't it take place in feudal mystical Japan? That's not who I imagine would be the main character of such a game.

God I hope this woman's life crashes down around her

Maya Angelou said, "When someone shows you who they are, believe them". People love to toss that quote around but few actually take it to heart. These HBCUs keep thinking that Trump had the potential to change when he's spent 70 years of life clearly showing that he's squandered that potential. He showed them who he was and they were swayed because he pretended not to be that person for a few hours for some laughs and handshakes.

LionPride

Banned
HBCU's got played

I mean the vast majority of things you like about videogames were gimmicks at one point. They just caught on and became successful so people don't call them gimmicks any more :p

I hadn't really followed Nioh. What's the basic, spoiler-free, plotline. Doesn't it take place in feudal mystical Japan? That's not who I imagine would be the main character of such a game.
Nioh is based off of an actual person

Johndoey

Banned
HBCU's got played

This is who the main character is based on

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Adams_(sailor)

Mizerman

Yeah Ill wait for BOTW Cemu.... by that time Ill have a great PC anyway...

If I had Switch right now, Id only be playing indies.

guess Im doing the right thing waiting for Summer.

andthebeatgoeson

HBCUs getting played was a given. They are always on the run, trying to survive. Got my fellow alums trying to gin up support, even tho they still owe me a net check.

I'm not sure how i feel. I'm still upset over all the shenanigans. Going to finish up then dive into Zelda for a weekend.

Joycon controller feels weird so far. Serviceable but weird.

EDIT: Thank fuck it can see 5GHz connections!!! I won't have to fight with it like I do my PS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom