• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
And also the juxtaposition of advice

My GF doesn't like my dog: "Dump her"

My friend is a raging bigot: "Don't let something like that ruin a friendship"

I'll just reiterate what I said earlier in this thread about some gaffers:

Some gaffers are complete idiots. Full stop.

Also another thing, those people are just as stupid and ignorant as the racist bigots they hang out with. What do they expect when they waltz into a thread saying "My friends racism and hatred doesn't bother me because I wont let that ruin my friendship." Congratulations, you just told everyone just how privileged, ignorant and fucking stupid you really are to why your friend's racism and hate is a huge ass problem. And the damn fact these morons go through so many hoops to defend themselves when they get called out for being stupid, it's fucking sad.

iavi

A big fat mess.

Any conservative who defends the 30% surcharge to patients with a lapse in coverage after lambasting the mandate for years can fuck off. One goes to the GOV to insure more people, the other goes to Kaiser and Co's pockets.

Shits a mess

I'll just reiterate what I said earlier in this thread about some gaffers:

Some gaffers are complete idiots. Full stop.

Also another thing, those people are just as stupid and ignorant as the racist bigots they hang out with. What do they expect when they waltz into a thread saying "My friends racism and hatred doesn't bother me because I wont let that ruin my friendship." Congratulations, you just told everyone just how privileged, ignorant and fucking stupid you really are to why your friend's racism and hate is a huge ass problem. And the damn fact these morons go through so many hoops to defend themselves when they get called out for being stupid, it's fucking sad.

Tbh whenever I see those "I'm losing friends to this political climate" and the OP is rife with the friends that are all of a sudden open bigots I usually assume the OP is racist as well too, but a nimby leftist racist. Birds of a feather flock together.

Homie didn't just start dropping all this breitbart bs

Malyse

Nigga who was it that banned me again?

3irAGTr.png

No one's been banned. I dunno what you're talking about.

Good evening BCT. My gym was late opening this morning so I was standing out in the cold from 5am to 5:30am waiting for someone because my girlfriend did not want to go back home.

I hope everyone's day was good.

Good evening BCT. My gym was late opening this morning so I was standing out in the cold from 5am to 5:30am waiting for someone because my girlfriend did not want to go back home.

I had a good day. Found out I got a new job. Now I'm Omw to get as haircut.

akira28

Still remember reading about the East India Trading Company, just stealing tribes people and shit to be slaves.

SLJ is aiming it at the wrong people though. Hollywood is the problem.

he's hating the pieces when he should be hating the game. or accept the fact that he's also a pawn, and to stop acting the part.

I need money bad though. I probably would buy a car though since I'm tired of walking all the time. My ankle's been hurting me lately, probably from all this walking.

Sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do, I'm not gonna act like I ain't never did anything that could and has landed me in a shit ton of trouble. But chances of you being caught are slim regardless, unless the IRS got a bone to pick with you. If this is the only option on the table and it can't be avoided just be careful is all.

What up man. Day was legit.

Had a client that just wanted to do go-karting for four hours straight instead of me working on their ride. The shit we do for the guap.

zeemumu

I'm surprised that people are getting so salt about LeFou being gay. No one got on How To Train Your Dragon for Gobber.

Reminds me of when I found out how many people have banned Harry Potter from their homes for witchcraft.

Nudull

Banned
Just like bully victims aren't protected in schools and bullying is enabled. Racism is as well. And it fucks with me to know this shit still happens and there ain't a ride or die teacher in the world that would help their student not endure this from another asshole child.

Districts gotta legally cover their asses, even if it means becoming punk-ass enablers.

Slayven

Remember that video where dude wanted to shout nigger in school after getting his ass beat then he tried to run? Then it turned into the BP vs Bucky scene from CIvil War?

Slayven

It's weird

DC movie thread "Oh god what have they done now?""

Marvel movie thread "Niggas they got the GRANDMASTER? Shit is on fire!!!

Yeah that teacher is shit.

I remember my aunt telling me about the time a white girl called her nigger in the bathroom. My aunt grabbed the white girl by the hair, took her into the stall, and dunked her head in the toilet. She was in the 4th grade. White girl didn't fuck with her after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom