• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jandro's next avatar

BN-DP482_obamah_G_20140708233041.jpg

🐎

Malyse

Some cases yea......
Other cases.....nigga shut up

Shin Megami Tensei is overrated. Persona is better and Tokyo Mirage Sessions is the best game Atlus has ever made. They should ask Nintendo to buy Sega so they can have a chance of touching greatness again.

Zaverious

Shin Megami Tensei is overrated. Persona is better and Tokyo Mirage Sessions is the best game Atlus has ever made. They should ask Nintendo to buy Sega so they can have a chance of touching greatness again.

What Altus needs to do is make another Devil Summoner game. 2nd game is one of my favorite RPGs. SMTIV got so boring and tedious I swear. I hear SMTIVA isn't that much better.

The first two SMTs are incredible, especially in terms of building the world and apocalypse. I'll never forget going out and advancing the story in the city only to come home and find my MC's mother acting wrong because she's a demon in disguise who ate your real mother, and dog.

Such a rough reveal right off the bat. Love it.

Malyse

The first two SMTs are incredible, especially in terms of building the world and apocalypse. I'll never forget going out and advancing the story in the city only to come home and find my MC's mother acting wrong because she's a demon in disguise who ate your real mother, and dog.

Such a rough reveal right off the bat. Love it.

I'm just saying, there's a reason it's not as successful as Final Fantasy.
Or Kingdom Hearts.
Or Tales.

Or Kingdom Hearts.
Or Tales.

Yeah, it's mean, dark, depressing, and it paints all gods and religions as evil institutions that feed on the loyalty of the masses. The games you listed are ultimately good-natured and about good vs. evil, usually. In SMT the only "good" is the middle, and good and evil are equally bad.

It's not some deep series, don't get me wrong, but it doesn't exactly have the ingredients to be popular either except with people like me who have a black hole for a heart. lol

Malyse

We posting deviantart now?

Most pros have a DeviantArt page.

Personally, I find a LOL DeviantArt worldview rather myopic. It's not all shitty Sonic fans.

Yeah, it's mean, dark, depressing, and it paints all gods and religions as evil institutions that feed on the loyalty of the masses. The games you listed are ultimately good-natured and about good vs. evil, usually. In SMT the only "good" is the middle, and good and evil are equally bad.

It's not some deep series, don't get me wrong, but it doesn't exactly have the ingredients to be popular either except with people like me who have a black hole for a heart. lol

You are taking all the fun out of this.

Young Magus

hell-are-you-talking-about.gif

What does that has to do with anything?

I still need to check out TMS by the way

Personally, I find a LOL DeviantArt worldview rather myopic. It's not all shitty Sonic fans.

Why does the girl on the left have such a big left leg compared to her right one? That'd be a lot better if she didn't have her right leg bent in view.

Malyse

we are at the cycle where Dream posts his spank bank

My kinks are so much more interesting than waifus. Sorry that you think any picture of an asian girl, fictional or not, is an invitation to beat off.
Why does the girl on the left have such a big left leg compared to her right one? That'd be a lot better if she didn't have her right leg bent in view.

You're questioning Chun-Li having big thighs?

My kinks are so much more interesting than waifus. Sorry that you think any picture of an asian girl, fictional or not, is an invitation to beat off.

You're questioning Chun-Li having big thighs?

No, I'm questioning why she has that tiny stump leg when it should be the same proportion as her larger leg.

Young Magus

Or Kingdom Hearts.
Or Tales.

ATLUS has less money maybe?

And lets face it, SMT games didn't really kick off in the states till P3 came out (you could say Nocturne but......not really.)

*daps*

LOL

NSFWish

Don't fucking judge me.

Im judging alright, judging hard. smmfh

we are at the cycle where Dream posts his spank bank

The old cycle chart still holds up:

DD still taking it too far

Malyse

ATLUS has less money maybe?

And lets face it, SMT games didn't really kick off in the states till P3 came out (you could say Nocturne but......not really.)

*daps*

Im judging alright, judging hard. smmfh

The old cycle chart still holds up:

DD still taking it too far
Good to know I can still provoke you into posting :X

No, I'm questioning why she has that tiny stump leg when it should be the same proportion as her larger leg.
I think you're parsing something different in the perspective. Looks alright to me.
I don't believe that you believe this

That's because your prefrontal cortex hasn't grown in yet, so you're still incapable of coming to perfectly sound conclusions.

I really do love deviantart though. Even made a account to post my sculptures but that was a different time for me. Maybe I'll back to that account and add drawings when I learn how to draw.

Malyse

I respect DD more than I respect you, nigga

I can honestly say that this is something that I did not expect to see. BHM is amazing.

Nigga you just posted art of a thick Tinkerbell...

To mess with Dai. I mean, if you haven't noticed that I'm a provocateur by now, then you *really* haven't been paying attention. I mean

Good to know I can still provoke you into posting :X

Pay a little attention.
Some of you guys need a nice cold shower.

Also Chris Brown need to catch those hands from someone to set him straight https://www.instagram.com/p/BP7dkxth7HT/

Get Riri some more bodyguards.

LionPride

Banned
I can honestly say that this is something that I did not expect to see. BHM is amazing.

To mess with Dai. I mean, if you haven't noticed that I'm a provocateur by now, then you *really* haven't been paying attention. I mean

Pay a little attention.

Get Riri some more bodyguards.
I know you provoke, but goddamn it a thick Tinkerbell? At that rate you might as well post art of Chel from Road to El Dorado

Please don't, I don't wanna read about how she was someone's sexual awakening or some dumb shit

Malyse

I know you provoke, but goddamn it a thick Tinkerbell? At that rate you might as well post art of Chel from Road to El Dorado

Please don't, I don't wanna read about how she was someone's sexual awakening or some dumb shit

Eddie draws everything thick. It's kinda hilarious TBQH.
lol..Best not to think about such things. Gonna end up eating twigs and berries..��

Ya give me straight lines like this and then tell me that hypocritical homie is in the past smh.

-----

Presented without comment
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1339649

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom