• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much every post he made in that thread, especially those addressing Aaronology.

The thread wasn't solely about sexual frustration yesterday lol

Eh..don't know I wanna explore that thread. Anyway, said it from day one he was off. Ain't fucked with the dude for a reason..only trust y'all old heads anyway..

From 2008 and still fucking relevant.

Patriot should be in the MCU.

That entire family should be in the MCU. Isaiah Bradley, Josiah X, and Patriot. At the very least, have Isaiah Bradley as a cameo in Black Panther 2: Even Blacker, as an aged man in Wakanda.

LionPride

Banned
giphy.gif

Malyse

Guess I'll peep this new Dissidia when Japan goes the fuck to sleep. :\
That entire family should be in the MCU. Isaiah Bradley, Josiah X, and Patriot. At the very least, have Isaiah Bradley as a cameo in Black Panther 2: Even Blacker, as an aged man in Wakanda.

I would love for them to adapt Truth: Red, White & Black. People would be losing their goddamn minds.
Mane, you thought people was hot about Black Panther? Shiiiieet.

You gotta have a sad ass life to spend hours and hours on a forum with people you hate then go on another forum full of idiots to jerk each other off over your "clever ruse" or wtf ever.

Like that's just painfully sad, y'all need some help.

LionPride

Banned
You gotta have a sad ass life to spend hours and hours on a forum with people you hate then go on another forum full of idiots to jerk each other off over your "clever ruse" or wtf ever.

People who obsess over a message board after being banned live a sad life?

WHAAAAAAAATTTTTTT?

zeemumu

I just found out that different people challenge you when you become Pokemon League Champion. That's actually pretty cool.

I assume they're all neck bearded with stank swamp ass no matter how much water they try to splash on themselves from the kitchen sink that makes multiple accounts through vpns just to think they're actually hurting feelings and infiltrating the "black sect".

Wait, you knew and didn't say anything? This no snitchin thing will be the death of us.
I pulled a few people aside and tried to warn them in private as far back as last year and as recently as last week. You know who you are. I don't like coming here because there's a whole damn circus act watching everything you all do, and I only dipped in this thread lately to prod to one person. Whether IIM was too militant or trolling is besides the point because he isn't even the problem. But motherfuckers act like I'm the crazy ass uncle in the attic. Y'all can keep stuffin ya face at the cook out.

I'll be in my room.

92d180f885d14ff3fc5e08d7d3708515.jpg

LionPride

Banned
I pulled a few people aside and tried to warn them in private as far back as last year and as recently as last week. You know who you are. I don't like coming here because there's a whole damn circus act watching everything you all do, and I only dipped in this thread lately to prod to one person. Whether IIM was too militant or trolling is besides the point because he isn't even the problem. But motherfuckers act like I'm the crazy ass uncle in the attic. Y'all can keep stuffin ya face at the cook out.

I'll be in my room.

92d180f885d14ff3fc5e08d7d3708515.jpg

Fuck I forgot about that sus ass Africa post

Can I have my Blackness verified by one of the OGs in here?

As in, add me on Twitter since I heard in the podcast you guys have twitter accounts and my followers are low.

Dai101

Banned
Can I have my Blackness verified by one of the OGs in here?

As in, add me on Twitter since I heard in the podcast you guys have twitter accounts and my followers are low.

What's your twitter? PM if you like.

Also, pure mayo? as in "shove your fist and lick it" mayo?

I'll relinquish my green card señor.....

Malyse

At least it's not eating pure mayonnaise.

Nope nope nope.
Noooooope.

------

A Cure For Wellness looks interesting. Get Out looks terrifying. Fist Fight looks stupid. I hope 50 Shades fucking flops. I hope The Great Wall fucking flops. I hope Lego Batman is the most successful DC movie in 2017. Rings is out Friday? What? Also, Nope. I want XX to success, but nope to watching it. Everything else is a pass. Except I AM NOT YOUR NEGRO, which is one of those obligation movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom