• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
We gotta start screening new posters
blackness-confirmed-o.gif

Slayven

"Gaf hates white people"

"This is why Trump won"

"Keep talking like that and trump will be 8 years"

Is there a handbook or something these people read from?

Cap was right.

IM getting in his feelings with fake ass shit, Putin did Zemo the States, Bams is basically a fugitive in hiding being dragged thru the mud (returning for the save in the finale?!), Nazis infiltrated the government/law enforcement...

It works with a blunt tool

LotusHD

Banned
I stopped reading when folks were posting studies about how blue balls make you crazy

Lmao, I just don't know what to say

I got nerdy ass hobbies myself, haven't found a girl yet either, but u ain't bout to see shooting up people any time soon lol

As some of the people in the thread said, the problem is far deeper than that.

Rembrandt

Banned
Senpai made a White History Month parody thread today, so you just know some likely felt that way lol

Lmao, I just saw that. I can definitely see some being in their feelings.

That white radicals thread got weird real fast

For real, though.

Has anybody seen the lobster? I saw dogtooth not too long and enjoyed it and heard this was more accessible along with having an interesting concept.

"Gaf hates white people"

"This is why Trump won"

"Keep talking like that and trump will be 8 years"

Is there a handbook or something these people read from?

A group chat I'm in with some friends from high school has a racist in it who spews these phrases word for word. I've since limited my interactions there.

AfroMW

The radicalization thread has some people really focused on things that shows more disturbing signs than what they assume is helping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom