• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only play skill based games

Yes, pretty good movie too

8ff672e1cd04a1c62b2366ca18cfaecb.jpg
Isn't that the one where an alien bug goes up some guys ass?

Can old people even see the difference?

It became apparent to me that I made the right choice upgrading when I read some reviews of the Last guardian.
Did not notice any of the complaints at all and thought I was going crazy, then realized that the pro version didn't have any of the mentioned issues.

Posted this in a thread that got closed just wanted to share how some black people end up voting for Trump and how sad it all is.

I had a friend (no longer) of mine who I had not seen in months say he voted for Trump because he wants to see the world burn. He thinks it would be fun...He has 2 guns and he thinks he can survive the nuclear apocalypse. He has 3 kids one is a newborn...He is also black.

He was adopted by a white family raised by his father mostly. So he learned all that white supremacy first hand and thinks he is apart of it and it will protect him. He thinks hes one of the "good ones". He said it was his duty to vote and he had to vote from Trump. He also believes there is fake news out to get Trump. I can tell he hates himself and his life. It's sad but I cant associate myself with people seeking to destroy because they hate themselves.
That's a damn shame. I'd probably cut him from my life too.

Posted this in a thread that got closed just wanted to share how some black people end up voting for Trump and how sad it all is.

I had a friend (no longer) of mine who I had not seen in months say he voted for Trump because he wants to see the world burn. He thinks it would be fun...He has 2 guns and he thinks he can survive the nuclear apocalypse. He has 3 kids one is a newborn...He is also black.

He was adopted by a white family raised by his father mostly. So he learned all that white supremacy first hand and thinks he is apart of it and it will protect him. He thinks hes one of the "good ones". He said it was his duty to vote and he had to vote from Trump. He also believes there is fake news out to get Trump. I can tell he hates himself and his life. It's sad but I cant associate myself with people seeking to destroy because they hate themselves.

You made the right choice getting rid of him.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Man the damn news is depressing.

Everytime I read about another Executive Order being signed, I'm scared that its another way that businesses and government are going to make it harder for me to live day to day.

Had a discussion with a white coworker who had never had fried plantain before (we were going to a Jamaican food truck) and thought plantain chips were just as good.

Where I work there is a black history tribute lunch. The menu consists of beer braised BBQ ribs, Fried Chicken, Collard Greens and E-40's wine as a drink. For some reason I'm offended about this.

Johndoey

Banned
Where I work there is a black history tribute lunch. The menu consists of beer braised BBQ ribs, Fried Chicken, Collard Greens and E-40's wine as a drink. For some reason I'm offended about this.
That's really fucked up. Sad when fried chicken gets used for ill.

Seriously though how the hell does that not get shut down at some point between conceptualization and execution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom