• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village

Geezuz..the outrage brigade in that South Park thread..lol. Let me hit you up with this dissertation and show you the error of your ways! Meanwhile, most the mouth breathers in there are ok with the decision they made. But nah, let's "dogpile" even though we're totally against that GAF behavior, because we're above GAF. We hate GAF. GAF!!!

lucille-portable.gif

Hoe..you ARE GAF.

Seth Macfarlane was right

and woke

Ewww. That sounds horrible. Don't think I've ever had that problem in my life..

Yeah it is, its horrible, gross, miserable. Last about 6 weeks, eyes sting so much there's endless watering and never ending nose blowing. Apparently it cause I won't get the surgery to fix my septum. Wife keeps getting on me about it.

"Nazis deserve free speech....."

These niggas are so scared of violence, they'd probably get murdered in their own home invasion.

Jesus, bunch of fucking pussies. Swear to god.

Nothing in this world ever changed without violence.

Village

Kreed

Not even bothering to read the South Park or Jonathan Blow threads. I've had my fill of alternative posters pushing their alternative claims that gay/latino/black/etc... people talking about/protesting for equal rights is how Trump won the election just so they can get things back to the status quo of posting Native American and Black face costumes on Instagram for Halloween and getting nothing but laughing emojis.

Trey

Durag History extends all the way back to ancient egyptian times. Truly, a quintessential pillar of black excellence and black history.

Not even bothering to read the South Park or Jonathan Blow threads.

More people complaining about complainers than actual complainers..it's quite funny. "Let's have an intelligent conversation" just means "let me tell you why you're wrong about everything ever" lol..

Mizerman

More people complaining about complainers than actual complainers..it's quite funny. "Let's have an intelligent conversation" just means "let me tell you why you're wrong about everything ever" lol..

Yeah, they were waiting for an opportunity to show their asses and hide behind "free speech."

Im considering leaving this forum for good

My conspiracy confirmation bias brain keeps telling me bish leaving and Trump winning emboldened certain posters.

i dont want to have conservations with these people. i could be paranoid though

Maybe I should bust out the ignore list for the first time

The lack of self awareness in their stupid "y'all just don't understand" shit is, as always, what kills me.

You spend hours and hours bitching at me for not getting it like that's supposed to what, make Trey Parker and Matt Stone or Jon Blow hit you up and offer your dumb ass a position?

They don't CARE about you so why the fuck you tryna fight me over them?

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro
Not even bothering to read the South Park or Jonathan Blow threads. I've had my fill of alternative posters pushing their alternative claims that gay/latino/black/etc... people talking about/protesting for equal rights is how Trump won the election just so they can get things back to the status quo of posting Native American and Black face costumes on Instagram for Halloween and getting nothing but laughing emojis.

Both threads are hectic to say the least. It's hard to keep up with them.

Dai101

Banned
My conspiracy confirmation bias brain keeps telling me bish leaving and Trump winning emboldened certain posters.

That's not conspiracy tho'. That really happened. The ignore list is your friend, i use it all the time, otherwise i don't know how i've able to be in this place.

Im considering leaving this forum for good

It's not a conspiracy. There certainly been an uptick of fools feeling themselves since the orange troll won. It can, at times, be pretty frustrating..especially when they dedicate their time trying to silence you.

But this place has a whole lot of good folks in it as well. In just this community alone I've made friends with some that I never really thought I clicked with outside of here. I get PMs from cats that read some old thread, and just wanna send a shout out greeting..I don't really get that anywhere else.

Even dudes who seem to follow my every move just to argue have sent me pics of their kids and tell me their life story, as if just to say "I disagree with you wholeheartedly, but you're alright." I find that awesome about NeoGAF. Sure..it's got its loons. But those people can be avoided, for the most part anyway.

Ain't gonna tell you to stay or anything. Just saying GAF can be navigated well enough where you can avoid silly confrontations. Like I've said a hundred times, I'm just here for jokes..ain't nothing better than a good laugh, and I love laughing. And honestly, I've just learned to memorize avatars so I just skip stupid people's post.

Not a fan of the ignore feature..only use that with Gotham fans..😏

Yeah, they were waiting for an opportunity to show their asses and hide behind "free speech."

It's cute, no?

How many hours you end up waiting for them to stamp a piece of paper and take your money?

It wasn't even a long wait I just got treated poorly, the woman was off putting and didn't even let me know where to look for my picture and I asked to retake it and she said no. It was basically empty there and she wouldn't let me take my picture over.

It wasn't even a long wait I just got treated poorly, the woman was off putting and didn't even let me know where to look for my picture and I asked to retake it and she said no. It was basically empty there and she wouldn't let me take my picture over.

I've found most civil servants whos jobs deal directly with people are, by and large, the most miserable motherfuckers on earth.

Of course this is all probably stemming from my string of awful case workers but hey lol.

Malyse

The worst thing about the Switch existing is how it make you hold on new game purchases on Wii U and 3DS. I'm not pressed to play Sun/Moon, so if Stars is coming I'll hold off. Same deal with TMS; no point in hopping on if a Switch port is coming. I mean, why would I not get the best version, esp if it can play on the go?

FyreWulff

The worst thing about the Switch existing is how it make you hold on new game purchases on Wii U and 3DS. I'm not pressed to play Sun/Moon, so if Stars is coming I'll hold off. Same deal with TMS; no point in hopping on if a Switch port is coming. I mean, why would I not get the best version, esp if it can play on the go?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osborne_effect

it's a real thing

I'm still gonna try to get a U down the road, but not for 300$. It's definitely the best way to play Wii games

"You guys are fucking idiots have you ever watched anything lol your stupid echo chamber"

"Man it's weird that you guys are getting this angry and trying to act this superior over what is essentially a Nickelodeon cartoon with dick and piss jokes"

"BOTH SIDES DOE"

Yeah I think my time in that thread is come to a close.

Slayven

Some times you got to step and chill.

Always remember the person you are arguing with is on a keyboard just like you

Don't give time to burner accounts and posters that just like being cute on certain subjects

Malyse

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osborne_effect

it's a real thing

I'm still gonna try to get a U down the road, but not for 300$. It's definitely the best way to play Wii games

I mean, I *have* a Wii U and plenty of games for it. But I'm sitting here and thinking "man, I sure would prefer CSH on Switch. Man, I sure would prefer TMS#FE on Switch"
Xeno is my second favorite franchise so my Switch purchase is certain, but there's like a handful of PS4/XB1(/PC) games that I would love portable. Like, I was this close to DQH and DBX2 purchases on PC when they announced for Switch.

Ignorant ass morons trying to feel superior when their arguments are trash. I hate those assholes. And I hate the so called "MLK molders" too. And the so called "moderates".

Some times you got to step and chill.

Always remember the person you are arguing with is on a keyboard just like you

Don't give time to burner accounts and posters that just like being cute on certain subjects

Yeah I said my piece, I'm gonna play Stellaris some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom