• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
o27iYu.gif

steve_fox_in_t7_by_daafstudios-d8b7tir.gif

The boys are back in town.

And Cigars, cut the whole thing off. Don't even take celebratory ones anymore.

Better part of 16 years. Was good for a while but I could feel it start to catch me. Had to work out twice as hard as other folks just to get the same results. Struggle to get around as quick as I used too without huffing and wheezing.

Needed a change, if not for me than for my kid.

I'm with you on that man, my SO officially cut me off Cigars on my birthday this year since we're moving forward with the circle of life. I stopped smoking regularly (cigarettes)years ago. But, you gotta live long enough to see your baby live long enough to take care of you.

I used to be terrible at Tekken in comparison to my friends who knew all the combos, but I my fundamentals combined with Steve carried me through. My friends would get salty when I kept going for the grabs and lows instead of flashy combos, and I told them it was their fault for falling for it.

Numb

Morning all

That $9.99 SFV character pack sure is tempting
50k free point add some more to get Ed if you are still interested. He is fun.
The rest of season 2 is trash especially Kolin. Although egyptian girl is looking great just need gameplay

I used to be terrible at Tekken in comparison to my friends who knew all the combos, but I my fundamentals combined with Steve carried me through. My friends would get salty when I kept going for the grabs and lows instead of flashy combos, and I told them it was their fault for falling for it.

Learn King chain grabs and you won't have friends anymore
Just bags of salt

Faustek

I thought you were good people then you go and pick the devil

Haha, nah not touching her.
But basically going in clean. To long since I played to actually have a preference but if it means youlk give me a w/o I can play dirty XD

I'm probably still terrible at Tekken but I have fun.

andthebeatgoeson

People that think "I'll just chill in this dudes blind spot for fifteen miles" >>>>
I always stay out the blind spot. Accelerate if you have to. Nothing like forgetting to check and getting surprised. I'm certain that has happened to everyone or the blind spot alarms wouldn't be a thing.
Better then I handled it last time. Some dude did the same shit, so I kicked his car. 😂
You got out? What's the YouTube link? 😂😂😂

Beefy

I always stay out the blind spot. Accelerate if you have to. Nothing like forgetting to check and getting surprised. I'm certain that has happened to everyone or the blind spot alarms wouldn't be a thing.

You got out? What's the YouTube link? 😂😂😂

I was walking that time. Dude just turned with no indicating and stopped right near me. He started shouting so I kicked the bumper of his car and the dude shut up. Helps being tall and gyming it I guess 😂

Slayven

Morning party people

*sees people talking about nintendo fuckery, looks on gaming side*

I own this book and it makes more sense then that diagram

Millennium-Falcon-Owners-Workshop-Manual.jpg

Zekes!

Nintendo on that good shit

k4LMP9P_d.webp

My only response to this is a groan

there's nothing not bulky about this, vs my wireless PS4 headset. Also I would probably only use it while docked, so how is that supposed to work? I'm gonna hold my breath until full and complete explanations are given about their online system but this is a baaaaad look

Zaverious

And of course people would defend it. Nintendo stans are a different breed.
--
Before anyone gets too angry about this:

Nintendo is a family oriented company, and the last time they allowed a direct communication tool in their systems -Swapnote- paedophiles started sending dick to kids.

They want to not be responsible for any bad behavior from the users, and since they don't want for their service to turn into an endless screaming, swearing, racist galore, they count on YOUR smartphone.

Ultimately it's customers fault for being assholes online, don't blame Nintendo

I find it hilarious how people happily played with voice chat on Xbox 360 games for years with the headset only outputting chat audio.

Now it's happening on a Nintendo system (albeit through a phone) and people are losing their minds.

Once again, this adaptor is a third-party accessory for those on the move who want both chat and in-game audio (presumably without annoying people nearby).

If you're playing at home you use the phone app for voice chat in the headset, and just use the normal TV audio for the game. It's just like we did for nearly a decade on Xbox 360, except you're plugging into a phone instead of a controller.

It's not ideal but I think there's a lot of over-reaction going on here. Some people are acting as if Aonuma just kicked their baby square in the face.

GIF-laughing-funny-LOL-haha-hehe-hilarious-fun-happy-laugh-not-funny-GIF.gif

Good ass laugh to wake up to

Faustek

People still believe Nintendo would make anything worth while other than some software?

i got the game already, she's super fun to use. One of my favorite characters that I played as so far (it also helps she's one of the few people i was able to win with against my brother lmfaoo)

Nice, sibling rivalry is one of the universal truths. 😝
For Lucky Chloe I actually don't mind LC, not for me but doesn't bother me in the least so I actually enjoyed seeing people be pissy about a character they weren't going to use anyway.

zeemumu

I always had trouble picturing the X-Men in the same universe as the rest of the Marvel universe. At the end of the day mutants are just humans with superpowers but they tend to get more shit than the non-mutant superheroes. So it's hard to picture the same crowd cheering when Spidey swings by then this guy born with the same spider powers walks by and everyone's like "he's a freak! Get him!"

Zaverious

I always had trouble picturing the X-Men in the same universe as the rest of the Marvel universe. At the end of the day mutants are just humans with superpowers but they tend to get more shit than the non-mutant superheroes. So it's hard to picture the same crowd cheering when Spidey swings by then this guy born with the same spider powers walks by and everyone's like "he's a freak! Get him!"

I guess because humans can inherit the mutant gene so people find problems with the possibility of mutating their selves but even then that's a stretch really.

People still believe Nintendo would make anything worth while other than some software?

Nice, sibling rivalry is one of the universal truths.
For Lucky Chloe I actually don't mind LC, not for me but doesn't bother me in the least so I actually enjoyed seeing people be pissy about a character they weren't going to use anyway.

u getting it for ps4 or pc? if so we can play some matches when you get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom