• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

Morning folks.
Afternoon fam
Mornin' everyone...
Morning all
Morning party people
Mornin' all.
Morning folks.
Evening one and all.
A) I'm officially three months smoke free. B) But holy shit do chest infections hit you fucking hard as a former smoker, Legit struggling to breathe. Had to take a sick day.
Congrats. Keep up the good work.

akira28

i haven't been sober this long for like a year.

God I hope I never have to be sober again.

I mean have it forced on me. Fuck out of here, the hell is wrong with you, reality police? I have rights!

i just need a driver.

edit: I have these two red wine and white wins bottles left over from a party and they don't fit in the fridge. I only wish it was sweet wine this dry stuff is for the birts literaly.

b9M1Xlx.gif

Wholesale groceries
rejoice.png

akira28

not only is that haram but she has the whole produce cart. good lawd

thats a white girl from Nebraska. the devil. get out of here Satan.

Afternoon ya......

Damn....
People with 500GB PS4, is it managable and don't fill up that fast? Thinking of getting this PS4 slim for 226 or waiting for that gold 1tb for 250.
500GB is some bullshit. Game sizes are too big for that to be a reasonable amount of space. Provided you don't sell off your games left and right, you'll fill it up in no time.

God I hope I never have to be sober again.

I mean have it forced on me. Fuck out of here, the hell is wrong with you, reality police? I have rights!

i just need a driver.

edit: I have these two red wine and white wins bottles left over from a party and they don't fit in the fridge. I only wish it was sweet wine this dry stuff is for the birts literaly.

Aha, I ain't much of a drinker, akira. I like to get high

In all seriousness though, too much of anything is bad for you. Like all the damn ads say, drink responsibly.

akira28

they were playing a song on the radio had me reminiscing about rainy day afternoons in bed with my boo, just us, her cannabis, our cats, and the pit pat of raindrops on a tin roof. laying there soul gazing like what life is supposed to be about

edit: I have been fasting too except I have been drinking as well.

edit 2: oh god I 'm so drunk send help.

edit 3: false alarm, please send pizza

What time is it?! We were so close to not having any foolishness in this thread. Wait until Shy finds out!!

Oh lawd Tekken tonight and the Finals?!

Skiz what is we gon' do!!

PS4 here..

Morning folks.

Ooh, saw on discord. See you later Gordon.

It's getting better, in some aspects. European banks have been eating away at the regular domestic banks due to this.
There's been a rise of women and foreign women at the university so much that they, in general, are the majority in Uni now. Still a few fields where there's barely a woman, looking at you STEM -.-
The "good" thing is that with the influx of immigrants and refugees they're back to openly stating their disdain of foreigners. While the liberal left would ever dream to be racist they are working, cheered on by the liberal right, on legislation to make specific jobs with lower income for immigrants and refugees. It's better to have them working than getting educated or having them fill up the universities with the fast track programs for already educated immigrants/refugees.
How they have tried, liberal right and left, to say that we of the melanin rich are Swedish as well the consensus always is, nope. You aren't Swedish until they get to know you. Fuck by the criteria brought up by so many against it, and a fifth are voting for, the Swedes aren't Swedish either. The appropriation of other cultures baked into everyday life here is magnificent to see. From music, clothes, food and beauty products you would think it would lend a positive light to us but nope. People love to have it but not see us behind it. Walk into Inka of Sweden, a friends daughter started it, and you get happy to see so many white faces talk warmly about it to walk outside the store to complain how weird that foreign little girl smells...hey dickhead. The spice and food you just bought is the result of the smell you're whining about.
And the giant cesspool of everyday racism. Had so many friends that are keen to pick up when someone else than they do it and when you point it out it's either "nah, what I do isn't bad" because you know racism in only a thing that those skinheads do.
A good read on it would be Lena Sawyers doctoral thesis, Black and Swedish. Unfortunately you can only read it online if you are a student. She brings up, with receipts, how Sweden isn't immune and is in fact steeped in the postcolonial belief of how Africans are still subject to race hierarchy thinking still is smacked in the middle of everyday Sweden.

And now I'm getting heated so I'll stop. Anyway, Lena Sawyer. She's good people. While I don't understand everything she has written or for the matter have read everything she has written it's a good start to know more about race relations in Sweden.

should add that I wish I had found her sooner. But I was before her with my troubles. Before her writing rather.

Thank you for that knowledge bomb

Faustek

No worries Preacher, won't say this will be the experience for everyone. I mean there are apparently to many people here in Europe, minorities as well, that believes racism was exterminated here and only the US still has it :|

u getting it for ps4 or pc? if so we can play some matches when you get it.

PS4, username Rildiz. most of the time it's me online when gaming but if you see that netflix/hbo&/movie thingies it's someone else.

--

Am I to assume that a horse can play games? How does the hoofs fit?

RedSwirl

People with 500GB PS4, is it managable and don't fill up that fast? Thinking of getting this PS4 slim for 226 or waiting for that gold 1tb for 250.

If it was my main gaming system it would be some bullshit, but I only have it for exclusives so it's fine.

I do have a 500GB SSD for games on my PC though and it's bullshit. I have to have a lot of games like GTA V and Gears 4 relegated to an HDD on the side.

Did y'all know Gears 4 is like 125GB on PC now?

akira28

lol I was pricing used ps4s to maybe join you cats in Tek7, but then all those GAF threads about cockroaches in consoles...I don't think I can ever buy another used console like that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom