• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

LotusHD

Banned
Still good just expected a little more. A lot of 2018 games is disappointing but they'll be other games to play.

I guess I get it. Lowered expectations due to the previous conferences. And right as it ended, it did kinda hit me in a "Welp, guess we're done..." kind of way lol

Ppl seem down on Sony's E3 in the thread. I don't get it, thought it was good.

I assume people were expecting a lot more new games even though games from last E3 haven't released yet, this was legit just a rehash of most things that were already announced. Sony's E3 - and I'm not judging by what was shown was the best of them all. Straight forward, show your games, little talking.

Merc_

Sony was pretty "meh" this year. Outside of Spider-Man, most of the stuff they have that I'm interested in was shown during the preshow.

akira28

how do you guys know that spiderman is miles?

fingers crossed that next year itll be "too spanish". that pirates game from ubi was a tease for next year. they gonna have to have subs on the bottom for everyone.

they should have spanish subs under everything. and next year switch it up, all esp, with english subs.

Faustek

EA: 2/10
MS: 5/10
Bethesda: 4/10
Ubi: 6;10
Sony: 5/10

Not sure about the points but I do agree in the rankings. Perhaps because I was expecting more from Sony and MS but nothing from Ubisoft.

how do you guys know that spiderman is miles?

fingers crossed that next year itll be "too spanish". that pirates game from ubi was a tease for next year. they gonna have to have subs on the bottom for everyone.

That would be cool as well. Tbh all these melanin enriched kinfolk up on screen has me worried that I'm actually dead. Or perhaps I'm just in negro town?

Zaverious

I assume people were expecting a lot more new games even though games from last E3 haven't released yet, this was legit just a rehash of most things that were already announced. Sony's E3 - and I'm not judging by what was shown was the best of them all. Straight forward, show your games, little talking.

Huh thinking about it, the content pretty much was just E3 2016 again lol

Numb

12_mvcinewscreens01.jpg

So he is dlc

Merc_

Also, wow did MvC look bad. What the hell was with that awful model of Chun? How is it that NR fixed its awful looking female character models while Capcom's got worse?

Faustek

I am harsh with my points and aways have been. Only ever awarded one 9 or a conference ha

Like a more likeable Gordon Ramsay. Got it. 😂

Also, wow did MvC look bad. What the hell was with that awful model of Chun? How is it that NR fixed its awful looking female character models while Capcom's got worse?

DBZ gonna eat that pie. Sorry but T'Challa isn't saving this for me. That rooster is trash from the beginning.

Save us Nintendo, you're our only hope.

Only need DQXI and I'm set. The rest is just icing if DQ comes.

Excellence everywhere 🕺🏾🕺🏾🕺🏾

Better than to admit that they where wrong and all these forced events that have taken away from the different characters are trash?

World War Hulk is the way to go. Not a real event that forces everyone else to drop their stories.

I am hoping without any true belief that Thor: Ragnarok sets up World War Hulk.

I think I'll get Spiderman, God of War, and Shadow of the Colossus.

Thinking the same as well.

Thought Spider-Man was this year but guess not. Seems like Sony is all in on early part of the year with their exclusives and holiday is for 3rd party exclusive content versions

Ppl seem down on Sony's E3 in the thread. I don't get it, thought it was good.
Outside of Monster Hunter, there weren't really any big announcements for brand new exclusive games. I think Sony's faithful base would eat these games up but for my own personal tastes, the showing was just a solid 7 for me.

Uncharted is just alright to me, I'm still not feeling Days Gone, Marvel seems underwhelming, I respect him but I'm not much of a fan of Ueda's games, I don't care about VR, Detroit looks interesting but I have no faith in David Cage delivering a great script, I never really got into God Of War

Spiderman tho......
Nintendo might make a homerun tomorrow, might.
Their shows are always a wildcard. I don't know what to expect from them.

LotusHD

Banned
Outside of Monster Hunter, there weren't really any big announcements for brand new exclusive games. I think Sony's faithful base would eat these games up but for my own personal tastes, the showing was just a solid 7 for me.

Uncharted is just alright to me, I'm still not feeling Days Gone, Marvel seems underwhelming, I respect him but I'm not much of a fan of Ueda's games, I don't care about VR, Detroit looks interesting but I have no faith in David Cage delivering a great script, I never really got into God Of War

Spiderman tho......

That's fair, honestly I'm operating on a sense of it being better than the previous ones, and it actually having games that I see myself buying, instead of waiting for reviews or something.

I am at peace with that, tech isn't there for a true spiderman experience.

I have never directly owned a Spiderman game, and even I can connect the dots. How does anyone expect to do the exact same shit he does in the comics/movies without at least some QTE?

OH MY FUCKING GOSH THIS SHIT IS BLESSED! DID Y'ALL SEE THAT SHIT? OOOOOOH!

The combat, that stealth. Yeah, y'all had some influence from the Arkham Games all right and I catch some Uncharted in that bitch too. They got Asian representation in this shit as well? Good ups, good ups! Also threw fans a bone with that Miles tease. I see what y'all doing.

I can't wait to play this! I picked the right avatar for all this hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom