• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekes!

So I am def getting:

Spiderman
FarCry5
Battlefront 2
Wolfenstein 2
CoD
GOW

Nah. Wolfenstein 2

Listen, that Wolfenstein looked dope, and I'm gonna go back and play the reboot now, but DBZ? This is the DBZ game I've been waiting for, WHEW.

edit: I hope that the quick time events in Spider-Man are not as heavy as the stage demo. That's the biggest strike against the game for me right now

I actually enjoyed Ubisoft's the most in terms of games that I want to buy day 1. I'm copping Mario + Rabbids, Far Cry 5, Assassin's Creed, and Beyond Good and Evil when they drop. Starlink looks like the game that I always wanted as a kid, I'm just gonna wait to see how it turns out.

Slayven

That's fair, honestly I'm operating on a sense of it being better than the previous ones, and it actually having games that I see myself buying, instead of waiting for reviews or something.

I have never directly owned a Spiderman game, and even I can connect the dots. How does anyone expect to do the exact same shit he does in the comics/movies without at least some QTE?

Characters with speed based abilities will always have this problem.

Faustek

Ooh, games we will be picking up?
Spiderman
DBFZ
Wolfenstein
Detroit
MonHun
GoW
SotC
Ni no Kuni
Undertale (physical)
MatterFall
Crash
Beyond Good and Evil 2
Far Cry 5
AssCreed
Dishonored
Dissidia
Life is Strange
Anthem
Code Vein
And I'll probably stop playing all of them, barring MonHun, after 20-30h.

Edit forgot RoM and YIIK

cdyhybrid

Yeah, I get that they'll never really be able to truly replicate the range of possibilities in a Spiderman game (well, maybe in 10 years with VR and a really beastly physics engine), and I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that the free-roaming parts are more...free - I just wanted to see more of that, that's all.

Do they move enough units here to show at E3?
Curious I don't ever remember them showing off yakuza games, the again we got monster hunter today.
probably not but I thought I saw a thread a week or two ago about Sony supporting and showing off Japanese games at e3. Yakuza is like, the most popular playstation series in Japan

LotusHD

Banned

Yup.

Ooh, games we will be picking up?
Spiderman
DBFZ
Wolfenstein
Detroit
MonHun
GoW
SotC
Ni no Kuni
Undertale (physical)
MatterFall
Crash
Beyond Good and Evil 2
Far Cry 5
AssCreed
Dishonored
Dissidia
Life is Strange
Anthem
Code Vein
And I'll probably stop playing all of them, barring MonHun, after 20-30h.

Edit forgot RoM and YIIK

I could maybe buy Code Vein if it reviewed well.

Blasian is too hyped

She can ascend higher!

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
the only game im really looking forward to is mh worlds. the only real question is if im willing to double dip for it, or wait for a pc release.

LotusHD

Banned

bge2_ren_shani_e3_1709ysx2.jpg

I loves it

Faustek

Yup.

She can ascend higher!

Usually don't care about reviews other than technical ones. If the game sucks I know there is always a little one in the family that wants it.

My name is Nipples now, you got to call me Nipples. Where are Feenix and royalan at? They missing all this shit.

So we on a first name basis now? Cool.

LADY FAM, GENTLEMEN FAM. MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!

Here is the Black Panther trailer in the highest quality for you to download and enjoy.

Nice.

I'm fasting
That's too lewd
I'll call you toes if you want

Already started? Man I feel for a few friends here. They own a restaurant and one of them works in the kitchen. It isn't even fun to be an ass and send them food pics now :(
But they are having fun sending me pictures of their steaks. When these two months are up I'm going in and ordering the most heart attack inducing steak ever seen.

I still can't believe people are hyped for Spiderman. That shit looks whack. All that power and they still can't have more physics based elements than (hit X to pull over this glowing object) or hit X over this beam to do a cool QTE swing

Numb

bge2_ren_shani_e3_1709ysx2.jpg

I loves it
lawBr.gif

*doki dokis*

Usually don't care about reviews other than technical ones. If the game sucks I know there is always a little one in the family that wants it.

So we on a first name basis now? Cool.

Nice.

Already started? Man I feel for a few friends here. They own a restaurant and one of them works in the kitchen. It isn't even fun to be an ass and send them food pics now :(
But they are having fun sending me pictures of their steaks. When these two months are up I'm going in and ordering the most heart attack inducing steak ever seen.

In the middle of it
Early is hard but cool now

Slayven

Yeah, I get that they'll never really be able to truly replicate the range of possibilities in a Spiderman game (well, maybe in 10 years with VR and a really beastly physics engine), and I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that the free-roaming parts are more...free - I just wanted to see more of that, that's all.

Yup.

She can ascend higher!
Can you imagine a Flash game?
Afro tech has come a long way in games.
Now about those character creators,,,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom