• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't let motherfuckers get you down. Ain't nothing stopping me!

UwhzdI3.gif
I am now sad about the Get Down all over again

D i Z

Anthem is a maybe for me. It being like Destny scares me of a lil.

Bioware's combat is garbage. And their everything else is suspect with the leads all off the boat. That's what is shutting me down. That preview showed me nothing to be excited about.

RedSwirl

Wolf 2
Dishonored 2 DLC
Uncharted LL
DBZ
Colossus Remake
Maybe Mario Rabbit
Maybe Evil Within
I'll have to see what I'm doing when Destiny 2 comes out

oFIKgAg.jpg

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Did Cindy's meltdown get her permabanned? She's been gone a while.

Yo people are so damn negative this E3!

Some games just look derivative as fuck. Days Gone looks to be one of the most boring games I've EVER seen. I understand not every game can be original, and I don't expect them to be, but I saw nothing compelling about it at all. It was like the safest, by the books narrative 3rd person action game. Same pseudo realistic artstyle. Same post apocalyptic, dreary world with random violent scavengers. Same super simply combat with QTE finishes to give the appearance of excitement. If you asked me to name a single compelling or standout thing about it, I wouldn't be able to.

D i Z

No love for the monkey cat?

Day's Gone isn't coming from a scub studio cashing in like what happened with The Order. I expect a decent amount of crow in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom