• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
yv4YxsM.jpg

New Ken dolls.
http://www.cbc.ca/1.4168880

Maybe now poor dudes with bad attitudes, poor hygiene and an outlook on life that is fucked up can get their barbie.
about time tbh, Ken is such a lousy husband

They look like they have Young Thug and Desiigner as top 5 rappers

akira28

lazarus is like "man Jesus your beard needs some work breh. Lookin like Lady from Lady and the Tramp breh. I got some clippers if you need me to touch somethin up, I'm just saying. "

Faustek

Did ya know that a pitcher of kool aid a day is enough to fill your vitamin c requirements?

Faustek, I got one question to ask you:

ARE YOU READY FOR MONSTER HUNTER?!?!?

Yes, yes I am. My hunting horn and I will be there. Actually I'm mainly a HH user but I can do everything but ranged. I don't like bgs. Feels wrong 🕺🏾
But didn't they say completing a hunt wouldn't throw you out of a quest? Was looking forward to not having to deal with people that ignore the monster, all at the same time, to carv that tail :/

You know what I love about Tekken 7? Being able to configure two button presses to one button. Makes good use of the L1, R1, L2 and R2 buttons. Especially for characters with long combo presses, like King. Just throwing that out there.....

Edit: I just hope I can use dual knives in Monster Hunter. Really enjoyed those. Also the big glaive was fun for me. Nothing like launching into the air to smack a monster in the face.

I am trying to do more in the Sickle Cell Community

I have set a goal to send 50 free coloring books to local CBOs with colored pencil sets to each state in the US.

Not that I have the power or funds to do this alone but it really does not take that much money. Going to ask some big drug companies to sponsor this.

I just got invited to SCDAA's major conference in Atlanta they also want to give away free copies to patients getting treatment in hospitals.

I am going to work with them to get the cost down even if I have to take no profit just the print cost

After seeing a rap icon die from this illness, it brings me back to the topic we were discussing a few pages back. On how the black community needs to come together.

I doubt Prodigy's death will cause many to rush out and donate to Sickle Cell but if you can afford it here is the link the the Main US non-profit

https://www.sicklecelldisease.org

Sch1sm

After seeing a rap icon die from this illness, it brings me back to the topic we were discussing a few pages back. On how the black community needs to come together.

Never know when it's gonna hit close to home, either, considering it's something only we really deal with.

Friend of mine died from this 2.5 years ago. She was just 21.

D i Z

I want to be sitting next to Anderson Cooper right now because I know they have the goat ac in that studio. ALL these dudes up in black suits like they're in Raider black in the 90's, but not a single brow was speckled tonight! It's too damned hot already.

Slayven

I want to be sitting next to Anderson Cooper right now because I know they have the goat ac in that studio. ALL these dudes up in black suits like they're in Raider black in the 90's, but not a single brow was speckled tonight! It's too damned hot already.

whats happening?
Strategy games podcast with the Idle Thumbs network. 3 Moves Ahead. It's actually phenomenal.

Cool, I will have to check them out

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Evening y'all!

Girlfriend is going out of town for 5 days.

It's just going to be me and my son for almost a week.

I'm going to die. :(

akira28

Evening y'all!

Girlfriend is going out of town for 5 days.

It's just going to be me and my son for almost a week.

I'm going to die. :(

how old is the kid? just resolve to have fun.

Special Election night. Georgia might be the only DEM win. Too early to tell.

sad thing is the framing.

Side A says if Dem wins, then the centrist Democratic campaign is the winner for 2018.

Side B says if Repub wins, then Trump is resonating with the voting public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom