• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Life without ac is torture. I keep the house in the low 70s. Ain't trying to die

You seem to know what he does. Are you his teacher or his pupil

jla-tower-of-babel-tp_480_poster.jpg

what you go to worry about is Big Boi, 2 person rap groups haven't been great the last 10 years

why you say Big Boi?

A few years ago I got really upset after Tionne tweeted about her Vitamin C intravenous infusion at some Hollywood clinic being good for Cancer and Sickle Cell, am not sure she is doing the right things to 'hang in there'

There's a fucking waterbug in my room and my mother doesn't understand I'm fearful as fuck of those things flying around. I am now sleeping in the living room. I do not know if I will return despite the fact I must go back to get clothes for work

This was the flying insect? Well I found this online hope it helps.

The most common species of waterbug is the giant waterbug, also known as toe biter.

why you say Big Boi?

A few years ago I got really upset after Tionne tweeted about her Vitamin C intravenous infusion at some Hollywood clinic being good for Cancer and Sickle Cell, am not sure she is doing the right things to 'hang in there'

just randomly picking 1 of 2 people in rap groups, could have went Method Man or something

There are still rap groups in mainstream hip-hop? Asked my brother a few years back and he couldn't name any, but I vaguely remember someone mentioning Migos when I was in college and that sounds like a group.

Migos are the biggest rap group right now.

OFFSET!! WHOO WHOO WHOO WHOO WHOO

Rae Sremmurd had one of the biggest hits last year too.

Shy

Mornin' everyone.
Afternoon fam
Morning all.
Morning bct.
Afternoon kin
Mornin' all.
Evening.
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=241314037

Gaf has slid down the hill since Bish Left, posts like this remind me that this place could be so much worse without the mods.
Yep, so many posts get passed by since he left
You two need to drop talking about that shit. We got in trouble last time.

Faustek

Aight, time for Xenosaga story time.
The fact is that Xenosaga 3 wasn't a compressed story: It was always going to shake out the way it did. XS1-3 was the story of Shion and Jr.; they had no part in 4-6 at all. The only returning characters would have been KOS-MOS and chaos, as Ziggy and MOMO had for the most part also resolved their story arcs as well.

As for Xenosaga HD:

XBX was a better successor to XS than XBC. Game didn't even have mechs.

game could have been all mechs and still be the shittiest thing they have ever shitted out after taking shit inducing shitpills up their shithole. If you don't get it I think XBX is a shitty game. The one thing that is good about it is the world and how you traverse it. The story is shit. The plot is so maybe-we'll-have-a-five-year-old-wondering. I haven't finished it. I stopped before the last chapter I think I have just
Lin is a dumb ass and refused to let me kill Lao.
. Which you understood first time you had anything to do with them. They're a fucking archetype of this person we'll need to kill sooner or later. So yes, I stopped there since the reward for continuing didn't seem worth it and I'm just flying around killing whatever beasts I can find and looking at the vistas.

game could have been all mechs and still be the shittiest thing they have ever shitted out after taking shit inducing shitpills up their shithole. If you don't get it I think XBX is a shitty game. The one thing that is good about it is the world and how you traverse it. The story is shit. The plot is so maybe-we'll-have-a-five-year-old-wondering. I haven't finished it. I stopped before the last chapter I think I have just
Lin is a dumb ass and refused to let me kill Lao.
. Which you understood first time you had anything to do with them. They're a fucking archetype of this person we'll need to kill sooner or later. So yes, I stopped there since the reward for continuing didn't seem worth it and I'm just flying around killing whatever beasts I can find and looking at the vistas.

I hated Lin so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom