• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

game could have been all mechs and still be the shittiest thing they have ever shitted out after taking shit inducing shitpills up their shithole. If you don't get it I think XBX is a shitty game. The one thing that is good about it is the world and how you traverse it. The story is shit. The plot is so maybe-we'll-have-a-five-year-old-wondering. I haven't finished it. I stopped before the last chapter I think I have just
Lin is a dumb ass and refused to let me kill Lao.
. Which you understood first time you had anything to do with them. They're a fucking archetype of this person we'll need to kill sooner or later. So yes, I stopped there since the reward for continuing didn't seem worth it and I'm just flying around killing whatever beasts I can find and looking at the vistas.

I hated Lin so much.

Those are some amazingly bad opinions.

Numb

Yeah, and apparently we’re taking over BCT.
giphy.gif

R.i.p Prodigy

Today is a sad day :(

Nah, fuck doing that for open world

This all the way, no way in hell I am doing a game designed like that over again from scratch.

I remember quitting Legend of Heroes: Trails In The Sky because my save data got corrupted back in the day because the beginning has a slow start.

Lakers trying to trade for PG. How they gonna get Ball now? Big Baller Brand needs that la product placement

Russell better start packing

Should just wait until he's a free agent next summer

His thirst to be a Laker is no secret

Speaking as a Knick fan who watched them mortgage everything to get a guy who was already on his way to NYC, They shouldn't even stress it. He's coming, might as well let him know you're working on make the welcome home party lit as fuck.

Why sell off all your assets just to get him sooner?

Faustek

I just keep playing till i get back in the groove of it again or just drop the game completely. Aint nobody got time to be restarting a game from the beginning

See that's my problem with some games. Vns to be more exact. Do not have time to play them all the time so I can come back after a few months and I've forgotten most of it. I have to restart then.

Ouch, not my kind of candy but if they took away what I preferred to get at the movies I would be less than smiles.

Beefy

What did you get cuffed for. If you don't mind me asking ?

Only once was my own fault. Some dude treating my sis like shit so I gave him a slap. Other times just wrong time wrong place and a lil racist shit.
been cuffed 5 times

yv4YxsM.jpg

New Ken dolls.
http://www.cbc.ca/1.4168880

Maybe now poor dudes with bad attitudes, poor hygiene and an outlook on life that is fucked up can get their barbie.
about time tbh, Ken is such a lousy husband

Nu-Tyresse, I have a black friend Barbie, I'm not gay til i leave this small town Ken, I think i Saw Erykah Badu once, Kenster, 2006 Barbie Stefani, I cosplay all characters, Japanese Ken, If i was realistic i'd dye my hair to look more white, wuuuuut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom