• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cowards too. I never liked that show and it was for a reason I couldn't quite articulate years ago when my college friends would invite me over to watch it. Now I know. It takes comfort in not actually standing for anything and lampooning everything.

There was a recent episode of The Simpsons that copied South Park's attitude towards liberal colleges, it was really bad.

See, that friendzone thread is precisely why I end friendships when people I'm not attracted to who try to turn our friendship it into something more.

People call it callous, but it spares me THAT brand of bullshit. And it's better for you in the long run.

Re Friend zone:

If you try to get with someone and they aren't feeling you then cut it off and move on. Trying to be a "friend" first will only accomplish negative things

Either they will be annoyed with you for not getting the hint or the will pimp you out or they will pimp you and then get annoyed.

Even being "friends" first will get you Jammed up for being deceptive and disingenuous. People in this board like to call things love and don't know what that feeling is

Beefy

See, that friendzone thread is precisely why I end friendships when people I'm not attracted to who try to turn our friendship it into something more.

People call it callous, but it spares me THAT brand of bullshit. And it's better for you in the long run.

All about how you end it though man, saying " fuck you for friendzoning me" aint a good look (like the dude in the thread said he do)

akira28

I was in the hood, in the city of washington dc and I saw two deer walking around. these new houses "redeveloping" former wildlands is a trip.

woodchucks on the side of the highway licking old discarded shoes for their salt content.

:\

edit: the boom is real though. DC is "desirable again".

akira28

I can get you pictures

Barry Farms is about as urban as it gets.

you talking about deer having babies, how about some deer making babies in a parking lot.

akira28

wasn't named for him. But yeah Mayor Barry was that mayor.
the fbi was after him for years, dude was legit a civil rights icon in his younger days. they got him though.

The woodchuck — whose scientific name is Marmota monax — is more commonly called by one of several other names, such as groundhog, whistle pig, or even land beaver. Woodchucks are rodents from the group of large ground squirrels called marmots. In those areas where they're known as woodchucks, it's not because they like to chuck wood. Native Americans had several different names for woodchucks: otchek (Cree), otchig (Ojibwa), and wuchak (Algonquian).

Slayven

wasn't named for him. But yeah Mayor Barry was that mayor.
the fbi was after him for years, dude was legit a civil rights icon in his younger days. they got him though.
Yeah it later came out he wasn't a crackhead, he was just trying to get laid. Your penis is not your friend.
Motherfucker why didn't you just say groundhog? Nobody says Woodchuck's Day.

Akira about to catch a fade over some overgrown rats

Up here in the land O' Yankees they've got more vermin than they kbiw what to do with but I can't go out into my back yard to shoot em.

Ain't got shit on the south in terms of bugs though.

Slayven

they can call em whatever they want up in New England. In my backyard its a woodchuck.

lifespan_lead.jpg

"I am don't care about genus, species, or family. They mama called them woodchuck, so i am going to call them woodchuck"

shingi70

Banned
Is the friend zone a thing, because sometimes a girl won't like you ko matter how much money you spend. Your not in any zone you can escape from.

Shy

You know it's a Sunday when people are out here arguing about woodland creatures. :D
Afternoon fam
G'Morning BCT.
Morning Black Folks..
Mornin' everyone.
Good afternoon.
Mornin' all.
Evening.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
Still mad, headache and mad. Have no clue really. Can't get no rest and sleeping pill only causes a mild tachycardia for a little while so I've given up. I'll sleep when I sleep. Not the first time it happens and probably wont be the last.
Get better soon.
Had me punching the air like Cuba Gooding Jr in Boyz n the Hood
LMAO

Beefy

Is the friend zone a thing, because sometimes a girl won't like you ko matter how much money you spend. Your not in any zone you can escape from.

Some dudes just think it is. They think if you put in effort a gal should reward you with a fuck at least. It's weird man

akira28

You know it's a Sunday when people are out here arguing about woodland creatures. :D

shy I can't be memorizing all these new names, now.

Some dudes just think it is. They think if you put in effort a gal should reward you with a fuck at least. It's weird man

like that episode where that rich girl bought will that bike. these dudes would be like "man toss her the ball"

If your only objective with somebody in regards to having a relationship with them is to bang them.

That's an indictment on your character. To me. And I am sure a not insignificant reason some women just feel unsafe all the time.

I have friends I love with all my heart and I've never gone "now they owe me to want to be in a romantic relationship".

Slayven

If your only objective with somebody in regards to having a relationship with them is to bang them.

That's an indictment on your character. To me. And I am sure a not insignificant reason some women just feel unsafe all the time.

I have friends I love with all my heart and I've never gone "now they owe me to want to be in a romantic relationship".
Exactly
i love south park. one of the only shows i still even bother watching live anymore.

You can enjoy it, but folks that put it on a pedastal as some kind of valid social commentary can get all the side eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom