• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

Ok Spidermans was great

How in the hell did
they find black people in New York and that dam MJ twist, she SPRUNG!
like hardcore. Also with the surprise
return of the GOOP queen herself and the bad take kiss where she was laughing
during it

One. Obviously bused them in from Vermont.
Two. Probably got a Sony or a Disney deal somewhere to do it.
It's a shame that we kind of need her repugnant ass to be there for that role. When Robert retires his role that will be the end of that.

Slayven

One. Obviously bused them in from Vermont.
Two. Probably got a Sony or a Disney deal somewhere to do it.
It's a shame that we kind of need her repugnant ass to be there for that role. When Robert retires his role that will be the end of that.

I did not recognize her at force then i remembered pepper potts was a thing

I enjoyed Spiderman but Marvel can kick all the rocks for
those after credit scenes

They almost got me cussed out

ppnvO2P.png

D i Z

I don't think Sony pics wanted to colab that deep. Seems like they want to cut and run in their own direction after this one. Like, "you ain't promoting shit here, except what we just ten seconds ago rolled some dice on".

royalan

See, that friendzone thread is precisely why I end friendships when people I'm not attracted to who try to turn our friendship it into something more.

People call it callous, but it spares me THAT brand of bullshit. And it's better for you in the long run.

Faustek

I Soooo wanna click those spidey spoilers but I just need to hold it until tomorrow. I'm not moving from that box even if I
piss
myself.

--

It's the sane thing to do. People don't understand "no".

Slayven

See, that friendzone thread is precisely why I end friendships when people I'm not attracted to who try to turn our friendship it into something more.

People call it callous, but it spares me THAT brand of bullshit. And it's better for you in the long run.

You doing those people a favor

Faustek

Damn why?
-----------

Anyone else got the two txt rule with gals? Send too txts and if she don't reply wait until she does or not?

Still mad, headache and mad. Have no clue really. Can't get no rest and sleeping pill only causes a mild tachycardia for a little while so I've given up. I'll sleep when I sleep. Not the first time it happens and probably wont be the last.

If you haven't gotten a reply after two texts don't bother until you get that reply.

Beefy

Still mad, headache and mad. Have no clue really. Can't get no rest and sleeping pill only causes a mild tachycardia for a little while so I've given up. I'll sleep when I sleep. Not the first time it happens and probably wont be the last.

If you haven't gotten a reply after two texts don't bother until you get that reply.

Damn hope you sleep soon man!
-------

Yep, how I see it as well

FreeMufasa

They don't have to ban all the men, just the ones who are immigrants from third world countries.
I hope it doesn't sound racist, but that's the hard thruth.
And it's not like banning only immigrant men is any worse than banning all men.

It is known that most violent crimes(and specifically sex crimes) in european countries are performed by immigrants from african and arab countries.

Swedish thread, Greek thread and dudes being exposed as pedos. Think I might be done with this board for good soon.

Furyous

G'Morning BCT.

What's your preferring shower gel? I'm partial to the dollar store 24 pack pack for $12. (Do your googles)

What y'all eating for breakfast?

I am impressed that folks can read a story about women organizing a women's Music Festival in response to an unacceptable number of rapes and sexual assault at another festival and conclude that men are victims in this story.

Someone called people in favour of it Jim Croweian bcause that's where you should totally go with this.

Beefy

Swedish thread
Greek thread
Travel advice for black people
Amirox being a paedo
Friendzone thread

Not a good look for Gaf this week

Faustek

Swedish thread, Greek thread and dudes being exposed as pedos. Think I might be done with this board for good soon.

Disgusting thing how about 50% of women in the Nordic countries have experienced sexual violence. We must really be putting in that overtime to make up for all the crime.
Sigh, I'm gonna go punch the bag until I fall asleep.

shingi70

Banned
Morning Black Folks.

Saw Spider-man and going to see it again two more times this week. I know dudes Stan for the Rami films but those are like the Burton Batman movies. Great movies but not really hitting the core of spider-man.

Beefy

Trying not to get banned fam. Some dude in the Sweden thread is saying this is all about oppressing white men. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Zekes!

I am impressed that folks can read a story about women organizing a women's Music Festival in response to an unacceptable number of rapes and sexual assault at another festival and conclude that men are victims in this story.

Someone called people in favour of it Jim Croweian bcause that's where you should totally go with this.

Dudes lack any kind of empathy and have zero perception of their privilege. Worst yet is they have no desire to ever engage with that shit. Everything will always be an attack on them

Slayven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom