• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

A lot of blerdd are just as bad as hotels and the a,t right with that black women wont fuck me because I like anime pity party.
qr0dlZv.gif

Zaverious

Blerd dudes been showing their asses the last month or so

Be careful with that shit, folks start taking you for granted with a quickness

I work with him Thurs-Sun. I only offered to because the General Manager asked if me or the other guy would take him since the supervisor was in a wreck on Friday and I knew the other guy most definitely wouldn't pick him up. Thought it'd be a one or two time thing. He doesn't offer me anything. He'll get to ranting to me about stuff on the job during the ride that he can control since he is supervisor after all. Nauseating weed and cigarette smell when he gets in the car. Apparently refused to get a rental car even though he wasn't at fault for the wreck from what I overheard at the work place. Asked him about his car situation last Thursday and apparently he was going to do something about it the next day. I thought I was being nice but this has been going for too long.

Slayven

I work with him Thurs-Sun. I only offered to because the General Manager asked if me or the other guy would take him and I knew the other one most definitely wouldn't since he was in a wreck on a Friday. Thought it'd be a one or two time thing. He doesn't offer me anything. He'll get to ranting to me about stuff on the job during the ride that he can control since he is supervisor after all. Nauseating weed and cigarette smell when he gets in the car. Apparently refused to get a rental car even though he wasn't at fault for the wreck from what I overheard at the work place. Asked him about his car situation last Thursday and apparently he was going to do something about it the next day. I thought I was being nice but this has been going for too long.
Give folks an inch and they take a mile
Let me guess, they're upset about Zendaya?

ALl kinds of shit. Like Spiderman was tossing scraps to nerds of color, and folks that accept it was on the Disney plantation

Zekes!

I kind of want to get a dog, even though I'm more of a cat person and am slightly allergic to dogs (or at least I was when I was a little kid). I feel like that's something I could use in my life right now

Bronx-Man

Banned
Give folks an inch and they take a mile

ALl kinds of shit. Like Spiderman was tossing scraps to nerds of color, and folks that accept it was on the Disney plantation

"Dr." Umar Johnson: Why is a strong African queen like Liz Allen wasting her affections on a white slaver in Peter Parker when she could stand beside a strong nubian king? It's depictions in the media such as this that have caused the black family to crumble.

On this episode of "Cooking with SENPAI"...
Black Magic Cake with a chocolate ganache, shaved white chocolate coating and a homemade black cherry topping. A very rich chocolate flavor created from using coffee as liquid in the batter.

Slayven

"Dr." Umar Johnson: Why is a strong African queen like Liz Allen wasting her affections on a white slaver in Peter Parker when she could stand beside a strong nubian king? It's depictions in the media such as this that have caused the black family to crumble.

They going to lose their minds when all those strong black women start checking fools in Black Panther

Umar can't believe she would stoop to the level of dating one of the minorities at the school. A white man! Instead of one of the strong black looking people or her coach!

Shy

N5W0wsk.jpg

Nah, he disrespected Vets & PoWs plus he's from New York. That's a triple no-go in Hank's book.

Also, Trump likes steak well done. With ketchup. Hank's not going to stand for that.

I always felt bad about how everybody was doing Dale dirty.

Dale wrote in Alex Jones for President.

Everybody knows who the real best Gem is

2256.jpg

Ya damn right. Which makes that Concrete concept all the more puzzling.

LionPride

Banned
I'm pissed

Like, this is some immature baby back bitch bullshit, but damn. So tonight, some of my friends and I started playing cards and had music playin, fun right? Then the musical mood is about gettin in ya feelings and shit. Started with Frank Ocean then got sadder from there

Niggas when I tell you I legitimately started to get sad as fuck I mean it. Then...then...this girl I like, who happens to be my ex's best friend so I know not to shoot my shot with her, texts me about this nigga she likes. Now first off...THE NIGGA AIN'T EVEN THAT GOOD LOOKING, but disregarding that...

Bein in ya feelings then having a girl you like who you know you can't tell you like them, ask you about some other nigga...fuck I'm just not here for it

Not today, not tomorrow, not yesterday, not ever

FUCK

akira28

just tell her you don't know him that well so you can't help her with dude like that.

had me worried for a minute there lion-o.

LionPride

Banned
just tell her you don't know him that well so you can't help her with dude like that.

had me worried for a minute there lion-o.

No, I gave her actual advice because she's my friend

But like, I'm about to cry type shit because of how emotional I am now

Got me thinking about a fucking lot of shit I ain't need to be thinking about

And like, I mean....I fucking feel like I'm just about to fucking explode

I can't tell her how I feel because she got a nigga she likes

But

I can't channel this shit any other way

akira28

her friendship doesn't mean you have to twist yourself in knots if you don't want to.

put up a boundary and move on, and you can let her handle her love jones herself... unless you really really want to help.

you never know how things might work out. but I mean, if you're setting them up together...

LionPride

Banned
her friendship doesn't mean you have to twist yourself in knots if you don't want to.

put up a boundary and move on, and you can let her handle her love jones herself... unless you really really want to help.

you never know how things might work out. but I mean, if you're setting them up together...

She was just askin me questions because I'm one of very few male friends she has that will be straight up with her about how ain't shit niggas are

Like, on a normal day, I'm good doing this, use it as a way to get over her

Tonight? Nope

akira28

i wouldn't do it to myself. I like being gentlemanly and upstanding, but if it's doing this to you this hard, is your nobility even worth it?

i'm thinking i probably wouldn't see her for a few days, and I would deflect the hell out of any conversation about dude she happened to bring up.

if it hurts this bad, its for real probably best not to get involved.

akira28

I head you were a roughneck, the goon type. Not the kind that need a neckbrace like Beefy

lmao, I got experience. I know when not to handbox with God, and when not to try to push my head through a house roof. Knees bend, god made them that way for a reason.

LionPride

Banned
i wouldn't do it to myself. I like being gentlemanly and upstanding, but if it's doing this to you this hard, is your nobility even worth it?

i'm thinking i probably wouldn't see her for a few days, and I would deflect the hell out of any conversation about dude she happened to bring up.

if it hurts this bad, its for real probably best not to get involved.

I've been feelin for this girl hard since May

Like, I thought she was beautiful for the last couple years but never said anything, we run in the same circles and ain't wanna make things messy, I did anyways but fuck it, then over the summer I see her again because we run in the same circles

Thought I was over her last month

WRONG!

Aight, I'm here for the month away from her...should work right?

It has not

At All

And me bein me, I'm looking for someone to smash up here to help get my mind off but the search wearin thin

Beefy

I head you were a roughneck, the goon type. Not the kind that need a neckbrace like Beefy

lmao, I got experience. I know when not to handbox with God, and when not to try to push my head through a house roof. Knees bend, god made them that way for a reason.

Smh I had my knees bent, I was carrying shit in for him. I can't bend my knees by a foot and lift shit in at the same time

D i Z

I work with him Thurs-Sun. I only offered to because the General Manager asked if me or the other guy would take him since the supervisor was in a wreck on Friday and I knew the other guy most definitely wouldn't pick him up. Thought it'd be a one or two time thing. He doesn't offer me anything. He'll get to ranting to me about stuff on the job during the ride that he can control since he is supervisor after all. Nauseating weed and cigarette smell when he gets in the car. Apparently refused to get a rental car even though he wasn't at fault for the wreck from what I overheard at the work place. Asked him about his car situation last Thursday and apparently he was going to do something about it the next day. I thought I was being nice but this has been going for too long.

Tell that fool you coming in from a different direction or something.

No, I gave her actual advice because she's my friend

But like, I'm about to cry type shit because of how emotional I am now

Got me thinking about a fucking lot of shit I ain't need to be thinking about

And like, I mean....I fucking feel like I'm just about to fucking explode

I can't tell her how I feel because she got a nigga she likes

But

I can't channel this shit any other way
You got hit with some SIMP-tonite and did a wrong move.

LionPride

Banned
You got hit with some SIMP-tonite and did a wrong move.

Shit we're friends man, lol

What was I supposed to do

I can't be a dick because we're friends

I can't tell her I fucking like her because that'd be dirty as fuck for me to do at this time

I need school to start so I ain't gotta see her ass for a good ass time

Shit we're friends man, lol

What was I supposed to do

I can't be a dick because we're friends

I can't tell her I fucking like her because that'd be dirty as fuck for me to do at this time

I need school to start so I ain't gotta see her ass for a good ass time

Well, have fun looking back on this in a decade, with absolutely no warning, with regret. :/

LionPride

Banned
Well, have fun looking back on this in a decade, with absolutely no warning, with regret. :/
Man I'm 17

Bout to be 18

Bout to be in college

With a whole ass new crop of people

I just need to make it till then and I'll be straight

She's going up north, I'm staying here, Imma be gucci once I leave but uh...yeah tonight was rough

Like, it started with me bein in my feelings, then I got hardcore emotional about my first ex, my second ex, this girl, a lot of shit

Then I started kinda feeling like how I felt when I hit my rough patch last year

Now I'm making in your feelings playlist for myself

It's working

DOWNSIDE TO BEING IN A SUMMER PROGRAM AWAY FROM HOME

AIN'T NO ONE CUTE HERE

FUCK

LIKE I NEED SCHOOL TO START NOW FOR MORE PEOPLE TO COME ON CAMPUS

CAUSE THIS AIN'T GON WORK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom