• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to like her.

Then she got too much focus.

Amethyst is great. Garnet is my favorite. They need more damn focus.

I was starting to like Pearl but after what happened to Garnet in Cry For Help I went to back to stop caring about her. Pearl and her nice guy routine is annoying.

I want to move to Zhangjiajie, China.

Zhangjiajie-National-Forest-Park-China.jpg

Have you eaten anything new recently? I just discovered I was allergic to truffles like two weeks ago and had a similar breakout.

No, I haven't. I've also spoke with my mom to see if I was allergic to anything and she said nothing so I picked up some bug bite cream and calamine lotion. Hopefully it clears up. Otherwise it's a trip to urgent care.

Shy

'Sup Shy.

Is it wierd that in my mind, the days/week/year are like places or a location. Like Monday and Tuesday are very different places — that's I differentiate them...

..do I need to go see doctor?
I don't think it's weird at all.

That's an interesting way of looking at things.

Zaverious

Been taking my supervisor to and from work the past 3 weeks now. Now he just text me to take him tonight making this another 4 nights most likely. This is annoying.

Slayven

Blerd dudes been showing their asses the last month or so

Been taking my supervisor to and from work the past 3 weeks now. Now he just text me to take him tonight making this another 4 nights most likely. This is annoying.

Be careful with that shit, folks start taking you for granted with a quickness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom