• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekes!

Shit, I wish I was 10 years younger and in LP's position. I just ended things with my girl the other week and the realization has been setting in that I'm gonna be single for a good while. Don't have a reliable way to meet new people out here where I live.

Everyone's got a feels playlist. Mine is just endless Toro Y Moi songs.

I didn't know anybody else on here knew who that was.

I had a sad one, but looks I might've deleted it. Too lazy and sleepy to throw together one right now. I just ran into some weeaboo beef on YouTube along with a whack diss track. I need to take my ass to sleep.

My feels playlist is Ennio Morricone, John Williams, Georghie Zamfir, The Flaming Ember, The Four Tops, The Beegees, Paul Simon, Whitney Houston, Mai Yamane, Cornelius Brothers and Sister Rose, Mantovani, Johann Johannsson, Looking Glass, Smokey Robinson, Bill Withers, and Bobby "Blue" Bland.

I don't have a feels playlist

Went ahead and made one for you.

Depressin'

1. Bobby Vinton - Mr. Lonely
2. Malcom Mclaren - About Her
3. Dreams
4. R. Kelly - Sadie
5. Koji Kondo - Song of Healing
6. Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine
7. Yoko Shimomura - Sad Song
8. Liz Rodriguez - Why Did You Leave Me Now?
9. Ella Fitzgerald - Little Girl Blue
10. Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang
11. Nobuo Uematsu - Passive Sorrow

Zaverious

Playing Big the Cat's theme song perks me right up. Dancing in the Moonlight and that song Let's Get it On Tonight starring fake Will Smith from Metropolis Street Racer make me feel good as well.

Village

My feels playlist is problably downtempo, chill ass instrumental hop hop and liquid funk drum and base.

Liquid drum and base solves like... all problems

andthebeatgoeson

I kind of want to get a dog, even though I'm more of a cat person and am slightly allergic to dogs (or at least I was when I was a little kid). I feel like that's something I could use in my life right now
We got a labradoodle because they are supposedly hypoallergenic. Look into it. But pets are a lot of work so be wary.

Kreed

"Dr." Umar Johnson: Why is a strong African queen like Liz Allen wasting her affections on a white slaver in Peter Parker when she could stand beside a strong nubian king? It's depictions in the media such as this that have caused the black family to crumble.

Man I thought this was real. While I was googling Umar Johnson and Spiderman I found this though:

How Umar Johnson cured me from being a Hotep

Ya damn right. Which makes that Concrete concept all the more puzzling.

Wouldn't be surprised if they were going to pull a Pokemon Jinx/Blue Mr. Popo with the design (blue skin, yellow lips, etc...) to make it less obvious.

LionPride

Banned
Y'all wallow in it like I do?
I normally am fine, just run or go to the gym, go hard, no more anything, some nights I end up just writing poetry to one song because I keep my emotions bottled up sooo
I didn't know anybody else on here knew who that was.

I had a sad one, but looks I might've deleted it. Too lazy and sleepy to throw together one right now. I just ran into some weeaboo beef on YouTube along with a whack diss track. I need to take my ass to sleep.
Toro y moi are good as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom