• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Slayven

Man, I don't know how anyone can deal with Hitomi Tanaka's derp face.

Ruins everything for me. I don't watch that much Japanese stuff anymore, but there are tons of other better JAV stars out there.

Feel bad about my girl Yuma Asami though. I hope she pulls through that cancer...

My favorite returend. Akira Elly

Deprive

Google kimmi Stephens (nsfw bfw) she is from my hometown. She was flat everywhere, she goes up to Atlanta and gets implants. What she fails to realize her legs are to damn small for that fake ass, it looks like she has a tumor back there. But thristy negroes have gave her the big head, she recently did some scenes with Pinky and their bodies are night and day.

That's terrible :|

Would love to hit up SDCC one day, but it just always seemed like getting tickets would be impossible. Shit I wish Pittsburgh had a convention that was on point. Only thing we really have is Anthrocon.

Imm0rt4l

Google kimmi Stephens (nsfw bfw) she is from my hometown. She was flat everywhere, she goes up to Atlanta and gets implants. What she fails to realize her legs are to damn small for that fake ass, it looks like she has a tumor back there. But thristy negroes have gave her the big head, she recently did some scenes with Pinky and their bodies are night and day.

she looked better before she got 'thick'

She looks like a damn Liefeld drawing. That's damn sickening.

Ruins everything for me. I don't watch that much Japanese stuff anymore, but there are tons of other better JAV stars out there.

Feel bad about my girl Yuma Asami though. I hope she pulls through that cancer...

Derpy is a strange word for "extreme butter". She's not attractive. Her boobs are the only thing she has going for her

A GAFer was looking for a hotel room. I told the guy in charge of my room someone needed one, named the price, I gave that GAFer the price for all nights of the expo.

GAFer ran out on the bill after the first day, I covered the rest of it with my own money and wrote it off as a misunderstanding and no harm done.

Stan shows up, who was never even in the hotel room or party to any discussion, lying in threads about how I supposedly charged someone 200$-300$ (it keeps magically increasing, and the time purchased gets shorter) to sleep on a hotel room floor for one night. He's been going on for two years now about this, never lets it go, and now there's ANOTHER gaffer that throws barbs at me over this and the dude wasn't even fucking posting on GAF back when this happened.

Gist of it: someone ran out on a bill, after agreeing up front to the cost multiple times in GAF PMs and text messages, and somehow this means I'm the bad guy in the situation according to this stan because his 'friend' had to sleep on the floor the first night.. because he came up in the middle of the night (I had to wake up in the middle of the night to let him in) and I couldn't order a rollaway bed because it wasn't my name on the room. After being asked multiple times if he wanted to sleep on my rollaway bed, he went to sleep on the floor. Like every other person, including me, has done at PAX before and since, because you can only fit so many people on a single King bed and it's generally understood the person bearing the brunt of the cost gets a bed.

So as a matter of protection since then, I don't split my hotel room with or ask to room share with GAFers. I have everything logged via PMs and GV, me and the GAFer that was actually there know what happened, the stan continues to bring this up out of nowhere, constantly, because only on this forum can you be a villain for covering someone else's bill. I refuse to throw the guy that roomshared under the bus, stan won't go away, nothing much I can do.

Damn, that sucks. What a dick.

Made the mistake of letting a friend pull me into a FB debate on that subject. People who can't sympathize with being stalked genuinely scare me.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
This past week Dr. Cornel West has been working overtime with the clowning of anything Obama. His latest fusillade is directed at both both MSNBC and their host Rev. Al Sharpton.

As we reported earlier, When Dr. West was asked his opinion President Obama’s comments on the Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman case, he resorted to characterizing the president as a “global George Zimmerman.”

Well, West made a visit to Tavis Smiley’s radio show this past weekend and said Rev. Sharpton is still on “the Obama plantation” which has keeps Sharpton from being more critical of the president and Attorney General Eric Holder.

Smiley has also made controversial remarks about Obama and his response to the George Zimmerman trial.

“Deep down in his soul I think he really does feel a fire, but he can’t allow that fire to in any way spill over toward the White House. Why? Because he’s still too tied, he’s too uncritical, he’s too deferential, he’s too subservient as it were and as long as that’s in place we’re going to find ourselves unable to tell the fundamental truth,” West told Smiley.

Both West and Smiley of course had their own spin on Zimmerman’s acquittal in the death of Trayvon Martin and continued to delve into the media’s handling of the racial dynamics involved in the case.

“What’s your sense of how the media, and not just Fox News but beyond that, your read as you’ve been watching this, how the media handled this case?” Smiley asked West.

“I think that it’s been decrepit though, brother. I mean, you get a focus on some of the upper middle class folk. I mean, what I call the ‘rent-a-negro’ phenomenon on MSNBC…’” West answered.

West’s displeasure with MSNBC may come as a surprise to some as he has appeared as a guest on the network frequently in the past.
I like this phrase.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
That's why I can't take anything Cornell West (and Tavis Smiley, because he's tagging along) says about Obama seriously. He's just missing the big picture.

DominoKid

Even though he won twice. He just cant go there.

As president, he has to speak for everybody.

but "we" are apart of that everybody, and i was glad to see him keep it 100 for once.
i hope he does it more in the remainder of his term, and i expect it after he leaves office.

Kreed

When the jury of six women—five of them mothers—began deliberations, Maddy said she favored convicting Zimmerman of second degree murder, which could have put him in prison for the rest of his life. The jury was also allowed to consider manslaughter, a lesser charge.

"I was the juror that was going to give them the hung jury. I fought to the end," she said.

When that other Juror said one jury member wanted 2nd Degree, I think we all knew it was this juror.

but "we" are apart of that everybody, and i was glad to see him keep it 100 for once.
i hope he does it more in the remainder of his term, and i expect it after he leaves office.

Its a white-priviege white-dominated society. 200m to 'our' 38m.

No way they would allow him a soap box for black issues. It aint never worked that way on no scale in society. Dont expect a black president to have the juice either.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

I dont find her face bad at all really, sometimes a few unflattering angles but thats it.
sorry peeps, new here, part of blackgaf

Slayven

Harson you got some explaing to do.

BPvfbaqCYAArpdj-jpg-large.jpeg

Top Bottom