• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

FyreWulff

You're not eatin' em, you're not fightin' em, what are you doing with em?!

My youngest brother went and did a 4H program where they gave him a bunch of eggs to hatch.

After he raised those ones and had to send them back, he got addicted to raising them and now him and my stepdad built a chicken coop out of the garden in the backyard and they have a small flock. Solely pets, Legal within the city limits, you just to have to pay a permit for them. South Omaha is heavily first and second-generation Mexican immigrants so we're late to the home chicken bandwagon, actually :D

Also I learned IDing the gender of a bird is not accurate. He was supposed to have all hens, he ended up with two roosters.

The flock

9u8zxGC.jpg

Pirate silkie sitting on bro's shoulder

2TJprRul.jpg

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Happy drunk is good. I hate hanging out with obnoxious drunks. Especially the ones that try and blame me the next day.

"Well if you drank, i wouldn't be so bad"

Yeah......no!

As for love.....well.....

I'm pretty chill right now. I think i'm more likely to talk about how I love someone more than anything else, which would make for some awkward conversations. I'm a happy drunk unless someone is just a putz and needs to know it.

Same here. Couple years back I got so hammered that I was carrying on about how much I love my girl and my friends. It was strange. Hell not to long ago I got snookered and started posting on GAF some off the wall shit. Good Times.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
My youngest brother went and did a 4H program where they gave him a bunch of eggs to hatch.

After he raised those ones and had to send them back, he got addicted to raising them and now him and my stepdad built a chicken coop out of the garden in the backyard and they have a small flock. Solely pets, Legal within the city limits, you just to have to pay a permit for them. South Omaha is heavily first and second-generation Mexican immigrants so we're late to the home chicken bandwagon, actually :D

Also I learned IDing the gender of a bird is not accurate. He was supposed to have all hens, he ended up with two roosters.

The flock

9u8zxGC.jpg

2TJprRul.jpg

4H....should have known.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Geez:

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/07/24/see-your-folks-website_n_3645804.html

There is a website that takes your age and your parents' age and calculates how many more visits you have before they die. Finding out about this was depressing enough that I've elected *not* to use it.

Geez. It's supposed to inspire you to visit your parents more, but still.
I still live with my mom and the sad info I got today just doesn't make this shit easy. eh I'm not sure of anything atm .

The flock

9u8zxGC.jpg

2TJprRul.jpg

XusKjDU.jpg

Birds FTW

FyreWulff

Wait, what?

A GAFer was looking for a hotel room. I told the guy in charge of my room someone needed one, named the price, I gave that GAFer the price for all nights of the expo.

GAFer ran out on the bill after the first day, I covered the rest of it with my own money and wrote it off as a misunderstanding and no harm done.

Stan shows up, who was never even in the hotel room or party to any discussion, lying in threads about how I supposedly charged someone 200$-300$ (it keeps magically increasing, and the time purchased gets shorter) to sleep on a hotel room floor for one night. He's been going on for two years now about this, never lets it go, and now there's ANOTHER gaffer that throws barbs at me over this and the dude wasn't even fucking posting on GAF back when this happened.

Gist of it: someone ran out on a bill, after agreeing up front to the cost multiple times in GAF PMs and text messages, and somehow this means I'm the bad guy in the situation according to this stan because his 'friend' had to sleep on the floor the first night.. because he came up in the middle of the night (I had to wake up in the middle of the night to let him in) and I couldn't order a rollaway bed because it wasn't my name on the room. After being asked multiple times if he wanted to sleep on my rollaway bed, he went to sleep on the floor. Like every other person, including me, has done at PAX before and since, because you can only fit so many people on a single King bed and it's generally understood the person bearing the brunt of the cost gets a bed.

So as a matter of protection since then, I don't split my hotel room with or ask to room share with GAFers. I have everything logged via PMs and GV, me and the GAFer that was actually there know what happened, the stan continues to bring this up out of nowhere, constantly, because only on this forum can you be a villain for covering someone else's bill. I refuse to throw the guy that roomshared under the bus, stan won't go away, nothing much I can do.

4H....should have known.

Best part is he just does it on his own now without 4H being involved at all after they showed him how to do it. It's actually pretty cheap to get into, I think it cost like 14$?

Canadians are neat but oh so angry all the time. At least chickens you can pick up and have perch on your arm without having to trade one of your eyeballs away.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Damn, that's deep!

I've always liked my own space, as a general rule, i don't share hotel rooms with anyone that isn't a significant other. Especially at events. I can come and go as i please, and engage in activities that may involve lady friends without worrying about disturbing or offending anyone else.

FyreWulff

Damn, that's deep!

I've always liked my own space, as a general rule, i don't share hotel rooms with anyone that isn't a significant other. Especially at events. I can come and go as i please, and engage in activities that may involve lady friends without worrying about disturbing or offending anyone else.

I just went back to my old rule of only old Halo buddies and people I've met before. Never had an issue with them. We knew the tradeoff to saving money. Plus when you room with an Enforcer, you get to play games by borrowing them from PAX itself. (I help that enforcer run the pick-up Halo LAN each year I'm there)

Last PAX was just me and my co-worker though. Thank god our company covered it that year, at the Sheraton. And now PAX is a day longer.. staying at the Sheraton is going to cost a grand for the entirety of PAX. The only way I'm doing that is if it's all comped again.

Right now it's TGS (to go to a country across an ocean) and PAX East (to go to the east coast for the first time), then find a reason to go to Florida or the southeast and I'll have visited all four corners of the US, which is a goal of mine. Been to Seattle and Vancouver, went to LA this year. Farthest east I've been is Toronto. For US cities, Detroit, on my way to Toronto.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Man, i'd love to hit up TGS one year. After PAX Prime, i'll have Gamescom, SDCC and NYCC left of the major events to do.

As much as i enjoyed E3 for what it was, PAX East is still my favourite. Boston just seems perfect for it.

FyreWulff

Man, i'd love to hit up TGS one year. After PAX Prime, i'll have Gamescom, SDCC and NYCC left of the major events to do.

As much as i enjoyed E3 for what it was, PAX East is still my favourite. Boston just seems perfect for it.

I've heard East is just much better run because they let the expo company they hired directly run it, whereas Prime is still cowboy as fuck and hilariously oversold. They also have a ton more space. So I'm looking forward to it. Starting this year it suddenly became a relevant expo.

I'd like to attempt SDCC but I'm pretty sure you have to trade in your first born to get a ticket to it.

edit: I almost did PAXDev this year for Prime but I was totally meh on it after they announced Pitchford as the keynote speaker.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
SDCC ticket system is some straight up BS, even for industry folk. Fuck that, lol.

Am gonna do some panels next year i think, black community oriented talks and stuff. That's the question i get the most anyway, how to land a job in the industry as a brotha.

SDCC ticket system is some straight up BS, even for industry folk. Fuck that, lol.

Am gonna do some panels next year i think, black community oriented talks and stuff. That's the question i get the most anyway, how to land a job in the industry as a brotha.

Interesting, let us know if it'll be covered by any websites or media please

Anywho family, my uncle from Boston came through and visited us for a bit. I got an offer to visit him & my cousins during the holidays.

Anyone ever been there what's the city vibe like?

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
"eh I'm not sure of anything atm ."

I wasn't even thinking when I wrote this. I'm sure that we need to cherish and keep our loved ones close.

SmokyDave

Like staring at the son or Wii U sales.
She's just sooooooo fine. It's as if someone hooked a machine up to my imagination and printed out the shape I love the most. She's almost too good to be real.

Edit: That's my afternoon fucked. All the blood has rushed out of my head :(

Bullshit. Squats are everyone's friend. Of course you won't get crazy rounded butt however it's better than injecting shit into your ass and you get a much nicer slope rather than slabs just sticking out.
A phat ass isn't really the same thing as squat booty. What girls who get injection are aiming for is totally different than rounded muscle tone.

Google kimmi Stephens (nsfw bfw) she is from my hometown. She was flat everywhere, she goes up to Atlanta and gets implants. What she fails to realize her legs are to damn small for that fake ass, it looks like she has a tumor back there. But thristy negroes have gave her the big head, she recently did some scenes with Pinky and their bodies are night and day.

Slayven

Google kimmi Stephens (nsfw bfw) she is from my hometown. She was flat everywhere, she goes up to Atlanta and gets implants. What she fails to realize her legs are to damn small for that fake ass, it looks like she has a tumor back there. But thristy negroes have gave her the big head, she recently did some scenes with Pinky and their bodies are night and day.

Oh my god, how can she stand, her center of gravity has to be fucking off?

DrFunk

not licensed in your state

is that a fucking tat on the inside of her lip? ugh

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Slowly making my way out of the bucket...

You all should play Super House of Dead Ninjas. Old school shit. My girl has a whip and a pistol. These demons can't hold her back.

No bueno. Eww

hypernima

Banned

If you do lmk, I am REALLY trying to go next year.

Slayven

Gaf suggestion threads always makes me feel kind of ratchet. Mainly because they suggest the same shit over and over again.

Man, I don't know how anyone can deal with Hitomi Tanaka's derp face.

Ruins everything for me. I don't watch that much Japanese stuff anymore, but there are tons of other better JAV stars out there.

Feel bad about my girl Yuma Asami though. I hope she pulls through that cancer...

Top Bottom