• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

caesar

Banned
I don't understand the love for bayonetta, I just think the character design is horrible.

I don't buy into that female empowerment/strong character bull, she's getting her kit off for the sweaty nerds. Pretty sure she doesn't have to go naked every time she pulls off a limit break to make it good design.

Man, if someone walked in on me playing that. I'd probably react like they caught me jerking it to WoW elves or smthn.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I don't have a a ps360, and since it isn't on steam, I'm not gonna bitch about it. Which makes me laugh about the campaign to get it on the Wii u. If you wanted to play the game, I think you would've by now.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I don't understand the love for bayonetta, I just think the character design is horrible.

I don't buy into that female empowerment/strong character bull, she's getting her kit off for the sweaty nerds. Pretty sure she doesn't have to go naked every time she pulls off a limit break to make it good design.

Man, if someone walked in on me playing that. I'd probably react like they caught me jerking it to WoW elves or smthn.

If you've ever once tried to understand women using sex as a weapon, then the character makes perfect sense almost immediately.

Imm0rt4l

Its awful for sure, but the appeal is in the combat which embraces its over the topness. It isn't kinda auto-fellating in its absurdity. The really obnoxious/loud character designs and over the top story is standard fair for some jp games though.

caesar

Banned
If you've ever once tried to understand women using sex as a weapon, then the character makes perfect sense almost immediately.

Yeah, I get the whole femme fatale thing. I just feel like it's not hitting the mark.

Its awful for sure, but the appeal is in the combat which embraces its over the topness. It isn't kinda auto-fellating itself in its absurdity. The really obnoxious/loud character designs and over the top story is standard fair for some jp games though.

Yeah I admit the mechanics are good, but I couldn't bring myself to play it. I don't know if that makes me prudish or what.

I bought Oneechanbara last week out of curiosity since it was like 2 bucks on Xbox Live.

That shit seems way worse, lol

Angela White and Siri are up there.

Siri is super cute with great knockers. But dat gut. Dem rolls. I cant. Find me a vid of her slimmed down and then ill mark my calendar three months from that day. No idea who angela white is.

How you feel about bella blaze? I love her tits but goddamn is her moaning annoying. Wanna do her like patrice oneal: pillow over the head followed by two silienced shots to the dome.

Damn. How old are you?

Im 23 but back then i was like what? Five? Six? Thats why i say the fugees and Wutang are before my time too. I feel like you have to be at least a certain age to enjoy these things. Only reason people like Dre are even relevsnt to me is because of the chronic 2001.

And much love for miss michaels.

How about rachel starr and dat ass though?

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
She could get it.

1ENu2mm.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Im 23 but back then i was like what? Five? Six? Thats why i say the fugees and Wutang are before my time too. I feel like you have to be at least a certain age to enjoy these things. Only reason people like Dre are even relevsnt to me is because of the chronic 2001.

Tupac basically said that guys should just jack their own dicks and put these women on a diet.

And yeah - I'd much rather dedicate 20 minutes to myself than let myself get caught up in months of bullshit over a fuckbuddy.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".

nah man that's bs. I'm barely 24 and even though I only like a handful of songs from wu, you have got to be a radio only listener not to appreciate some of these artist.

My 24 year old nephew listen to 2 Pac. Then again we are from California though. I don't know anyone that hasn't heard a lot of Pac jams around here.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I bought Oneechanbara last week out of curiosity since it was like 2 bucks on Xbox Live.

That shit seems way worse, lol

Oneechanbara is overtly shameless in a way I can kind of appreciate, without going full creep mode like DOA Xtreme Beach Volleyball.

It also helps that it's a budget series, so it's the same kind of trashy you would enjoy in a dumb direct to video movie or crappy action flick that plays on local channels on Saturday afternoon.

Nakazato

Love is lost

“Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs have jointly decided to separate at this time. Their primary focus and concern is for their son. We ask that you respect their privacy during this time.”

guess black women will have to find something else to be pissed off about

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I still haven't 100% Bayonetta yet. >.> Fucking pure platinums on infinite climax were kinda nightmarish in spots. Got be in Zen mode with the fucking game.

Deprive

Would smash Lisa Ann but only cause of Palin
Would smash Nina Hartley... she look better now then she did in the 80s *insert shaq*

People still port begging for Bayo2. Damn just buy a WiiU when it's 99 in like 2 years.

RedSwirl

On Tupac and Wu etc., it's not that I'm too young for that (I'm 27), that stuff was just long before I started seriously following music. Not just hip-hop either, commercial music in general. And to be honest, I only followed big music for something like a 10 year period.

so what's the hispanic version of 'mudshark' anyway? what does stormfront have to say about this?!?

Stormfront is a weird place when it comes to Hispanics. When Cain beat Brock he was labelled a wetback. When Cain beat JDS who's nickname is "Gypsy" he was called a "halfie and because of his height you could tell he has more Spanish than native blood in him."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom