• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

Some of it is pretty ridiculous though, with completely unrelated companies and entities claiming copyright on videos. Like Hearst Magazine UK claiming copyright on a Last of Us Quick Look.

But Slay is right, no one should be surprised companies are taking advantage of the system to just flag everything they possibly can to see what sticks. Because Google will of course side with the entity that has the most wealth over individual users. I don't particularly care if someone is able to make money anymore off review videos or let's plays of a game, it just seems like a sad state of affairs in terms of companies being able to abuse content flagging to their heart's content.

To me it reads as bad for everyone down the line whether people recognize it now or not. I'm sure certain game companies are already making those first steps into becoming like the RIAA & MPAA.

Because what truly makes the Internet great is strict regulation, scrutiny and restriction of sharing of creative content. Those things totally helped it become the most invaluable and important tool of the 21st century.
'The party" was going to end eventually for youtubers. I though that youtube content would die out due to the rise of streaming these past few years. Looks like copyright wars might do the job instead

Imm0rt4l

Ventured into the zimmerman thread. Almost lost my zen.

Interesting that the zimmerman apologist/closet ardent followers decide to up their defense game after the gf recants her story. And by interesting I mean transparent as fuck.

Ventured into the zimmerman thread. Almost lost my zen.

Interesting that the zimmerman apologist/closet ardent followers decide to up their defense game after the gf recants her story. And by interesting I mean transparent as fuck.

All of them can get hit with bricks to the face.

Luther is the jam. The whole series hits on all cylinders from beginning to end. What I love the most is the music cues in some scenes. And mother fucking Alice.

harSon

Banned
Luther also has the greatest credits of any show. The music and previews interwoven into the credits work together wonderfully.

I need to catch up on Luther. I stopped watching 1 episode short of the season 2 finale because I didn't want it to end.

I need to see Alice with that smirk of hers that brings all kinds of trouble.

Poses the question why are men always attracted to crazy? Hell I know most of us are guilty of it.

Massive Attack-Paradise Circus feat. Hope Sandoval

Thank me later.

Wynnebeck

Banned
And making "the Lean" with sweet tea and skittles.

Not gonna lie, I heard about that and was tempted to take a bag of skittles and put it in a can of Arizona tea with some vodka and see what came of it. I'm too scared I'll get a massive sugar rush though lol.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
If people bothered to read the rules set out in their network contracts, half of them wouldn't be scared about simple legal terms, or in this mess.

People are idiots.

there is no time limit on fair use!

It's never stated in the "fair use doctrine" but 30 second is usually how much a company allows before claiming copy right infringement. I've had this shoved down my throat for the last two years. Keep it under 30 and most company don't give a fuck. It's that simple.

EDIT: man because I wrote this and was reminded I missed a lecture at UCLA about fair use and student films and it cost me like 25 extra credit points. I could really use those points right now.

Does/Can Yoga assist in weight loss? I'm seriously considering this.

Now I got this mental image in my head of my ass doing the minigame from GTA5....

Imm0rt4l

I've never done yoga, but I hear that shit is no joke. They got you sweating from just stretching and shit. I actually want to get my mobility up.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I've never done yoga, but I hear that shit is no joke. They got you sweating from just stretching and shit. I actually want to get my mobility up.

I was talking shit and my girl invited me to her advanced yoga class and I kept talking shit....

man, they made me look like a chump lol

fuck yoga. who knew stretching and posing could be so hard???

rSEZUpQ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom