• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

storytime.jpg

I'm still salty that no one emailed me what happened to FreeMufasa.

And Gaming side was straight comedy yesterday. People went hard in the paint, fouled out, etc.

G-Fex

I'm not one to cosplay or even wear Halloween costumes but I don't know how comfortable I'd feel cosplaying as a character that wasn't Black. I dunno if that's weird or not. But that's specifically concerning if I was cosplaying- a lot of the cosplays displayed in that Tumblr are great.

I'm not sure howd that go but I don't think anything should stop you. I've seen quite a few non-black girls as Sheva from RE5. And one very tanned asian girl as Elena.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I'm not sure howd that go but I don't think anything should stop you. I've seen quite a few non-black girls as Sheva from RE5. And one very tanned asian girl as Elena.

You should always feel comfortable cosplaying as a character of a different race.

You should not feel comfortable trying to Sherwin Williams your skin color to match that character's skin color, unless their approximate skin color does not exist within the human genome.

Nakazato

You should always feel comfortable cosplaying as a character of a different race.

You should not feel comfortable trying to Sherwin Williams your skin color to match that character's skin color, unless their approximate skin color does not exist within the human genome.

yea that tumblr i was like there is an awful lot of white face

Yeah, I've seen really well done cosplay by people of races other than that of the characters they were portraying. It seems like it's more about the atmosphere and the quality of the costume than anything.

G-Fex

I agree.

Because:

edit: they understand the concept of GTP, hence the daughter.
maybe not that helpful but you need to understand where they're coming from, because they might have your number already.

Akira why you such a Debbie downer, the curfew doesn't affect sex. if anything it makes it easier on me. I don't gotta last, then I get to drop her ass home.

I was wondering if I could help her out.

I don't have DY/FreeMufasa storytelling skills. I don't have to craft those mothafuckas. The short version is I had sex with my (hopefully) future employer's estranged wife. Yeah, I know I'm a dumbass. She's a black woman that must be 20+ years younger than this old white guy, she didn't have a ring, she didn't even have his last name, she changed that shit like "Ms. Gennero" from Die Hard. Didn't even mention she was married, much less to this guy. She told me today she told him about us and I'm like

ibuVG3PedQSPGp.gif

So I spent the last hour just freaking out and contacting this mothafucka trying to explain the situation, and I'm thinking he was gonna ether my ass through the phone and just cut me off. Old man was silent on the phone after I explained the situation, and was like "Jeremy, that woman has been playing games for months, to get a rise out of me. Honestly, don't even mention it. And don't get married to someone you've only known for less than a year."

ibtF9RVjLSMz8B.gif

So definitely not "I fucked around with the Yakuza" level shit, but at the time all I can think of it was in a FreeMufasa situation and had to tell ya'll. I still feel dumb about this whole damn situation, I don't even want to see this guy at the upcoming luncheon man, OMG.

I don't have DY/FreeMufasa storytelling skills. I don't have to craft those mothafuckas. The short version is I had sex with my (hopefully) future employer's estranged wife. Yeah, I know I'm a dumbass. She's a black woman that must be 20+ years younger than this old white guy, she didn't have a ring, she didn't even have his last name, she changed that shit like "Ms. Gennero" from Die Hard. Didn't even mention she was married, much less to this guy. She told me today she told him about us and I'm like

ibuVG3PedQSPGp.gif

So I spent the last hour just freaking out and contacting this mothafucka trying to explain the situation, and I'm thinking he was gonna ether my ass through the phone and just cut me off. Old man was silent on the phone after I explained the situation, and was like "Jeremy, that woman has been playing games for months, to get a rise out of me. Honestly, don't even mention it. And don't get married to someone you've only known for less than a year."

ibtF9RVjLSMz8B.gif

So definitely not "I fucked around with the Yakuza" level shit, but at the time all I can think of it was in a FreeMufasa situation and had to tell ya'll. I still feel dumb about this whole damn situation, I don't even want to see this guy at the upcoming luncheon man, OMG.

How does this happen? Did she just scout his employee for potentials? And boss man clearly gives no fucks, must mean he's not giving up half in any sense of the word.

FyreWulff

Things I never thought I'd never see someone saying to me:

her (girl I noped out of dating): what you been up to? find anyone new on the site?
me: wondering why it's snowing in mid april, and no
her: That is too bad. That means I still have a shot tho. :)

I have a female Slayven on my case

Slayven

Things I never thought I'd never see someone saying to me:

her (girl I noped out of dating): what you been up to? find anyone new on the site?
me: wondering why it's snowing in mid april, and no
her: That is too bad. That means I still have a shot tho. :)

I have a female Slayven on my case
You going to come home to a boiling rabbit.

I see my imaginary kids more than Slay sees real pussy

Don't get mad at me for you being part of the problem.

Nakazato

ibuVG3PedQSPGp.gif

ibtF9RVjLSMz8B.gif

YO DAMN

Yea I'm baffled she'd snitch on a nigga like that. I have a bad feeling that the boss is going to sleep on the shit and go passive aggressive on our hero, though. People say shit is cool, but that's because the grenade that just got planted in his mind hasn't exploded yet.

Nakazato

Yea I'm baffled she'd snitch on a nigga like that. I have a bad feeling that the boss is going to sleep on the shit and go passive aggressive on our hero, though. People say shit is cool, but that's because the grenade that just got planted in his mind hasn't exploded yet.
Of course he is JC might as well get ready for them 4 hours mandatory ot and not getting any vacation time. Dude gonna be like "you broke ur leg ? Not my problem get to work"
I see my imaginary kids more than Slay sees real pussy
That fucking ether

Jesus dy you murdered slay. This was dy's control verse.

blackjack-ko-count.jpg

Linkedin-Knockout-Facebook.jpg

Goddamn.

Just goddamn.

JC- That's passive aggressive bullshit. Anything dealing with this couple avoid at all cost and stay in constant defense mode. I'm talking they on some Dangerous Liaisons type shit. I'm talking OG French revolution bullshit. You have avoided a massive bullet. But these motherfuckers are about to reload.

DominoKid

so I got recommended to move to a commission model. and by recommended i mean it was either that or i just get outright laid off until July. i get to set my own hours and basically do what i want to do.

but its lame as hell how they're playing it though. the business is in the fucking gutter. shit sales. shittier service. shittiest management. i didn't realize i was walking into any of this when they hired me. so they came at me on some "we see you as an important part of our future. but for now you have to work your ass off for us to get commission in order to help fix our slowest part of the year."

my face:
i78AmsoaUcYU6.png
(my inside reaction:
iIBLjOoGz7Df4.png
)

here's hoping i find a new gig in the next 2.5 months.

Top Bottom