• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Kreed

I see my imaginary kids more than Slay sees real pussy

wUrhNBp.jpg

Slayven

Dy was like

sweep-the-leg-o.gif

and the haters lap it up like this

gremlins16.gif

short-circuit-2-bash-o.gif

And I was like this
best-of-the-best-e1390945747686.jpg

But now I am
tumblr_mab328zUHo1rs3en5o1_400.gif

My name is Slayven and the Wolfman does have nards.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Slayven trying to get up after being knocked on his ass lol

Slay stays taking shots from everyone here man. His grave is so deep it goes to china.

slay is a living anime character though. no matter how much someone digs into him(dy, satch, devo,that weak shit JC tries) hes always gonna pop back up. ether mean nothing to the man at this point. hes taken enough blows to scare off 50 good job bobs

Black-GAF help,

As you may or may not not I have been dating this chick,

She is 19 & I am 21, she still has a curfew, and it doesn't help her parents are stubborn jamaicans (side note: my mother is Jamaican, but she has been in Canada since she was 6, but my now ex-step father as of January has been in Canada is he was 17.. more on this later.) are not responsive to the idea of letting her stay out, as my birthday is coming up on on Thursday.

Now I had a step-sister who had a curfew til she was 17, but she had wrote a letter to my now step-dad.. And he let her off the leash. However this is a no-go, because her parents aren't receptive to reading anything or hearing her out, basically a 2 against 1.

why Caribbean people gotta be such pricks, fam? Anything you guys could do to help me out (I want to GTP, even if it takes months brehs!)

PS: those who say pass her off and find another, she is my type, besides I'm not in that stick my head out and find somebody else mode..

I may just ask my step-father for advice as well.

all you can do is not fuck up by bringing her home late. many Caribbean parents are just more strict because that's how they were raised.

Slayven

+10 for including Short Circuit 2 and Best of the Best
Eric Roberts should have won all the Oscars for that move.

slay is a living anime character though. no matter how much someone digs into him(dy, satch, devo,that weak shit JC tries) hes always gonna pop back up. ether mean nothing to the man at this point. hes taken enough blows to scare off 50 good job bobs
I draw inspirations from the greats, Ben Grimm, the Thing, and Invinicble before it run into the ground

is that Jaime Foxx

That was a good show, was on Fox.

Gorillaz

It won't be black panther. The only way they will add him is making it a side story in Cap 3 where he gets some more gear or "upgrade" his shield

Edit: or what are you guys getting at?

Top Bottom