• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Silky

Banned
so apparently there are people in japan reinforcing some sort of law that prevents dancing in clubs, and a well known JP artist/director made a short film. I'm a sucker for Dance flicks so here you go

This fucking thread, I can't brehs

2574831-8798349651-mj-la.gif

oh noooooooooo @ thread title changes going around these day

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Nah son. MK64 >

No contest.

sorry dude, playing bob omb battle for hours while exposing a dude that you considered a friend for the bitch made punk that he really was some of the most fun ive had playing on the gamecube that wasnt melee

so apparently there are people in japan reinforcing some sort of law that prevents dancing in clubs, and a well known JP artist/director made a short film. I'm a sucker for Dance flicks so here you go

the dude that did the samurai champloo opening theme directed this?

The law is that it's forbidden to dance in any commercial area in Japan. This includes...places you would expect dancing in. It's an old ass law that's usually never enforced from what I hear.

Is there a need for a Japanese Kevin Bacon to get Footloose over there? Or maybe the real Kevin Bacon?

akira28

"Diversity = White genocide" is a hilarious concept.

They scared now.

They were never not scared. It has always been about the insecurity of the white male. Always. Ever since they were bringing them over on boats. "What about my place in society?" "As long as I'm better than the brown people. I still have my white pride."

They were never not scared. It has always been about the insecurity of the white male. Always. Ever since they were bringing them over on boats. "What about my place in society?" "As long as I'm better than the brown people. I still have my white pride."

It seems that those who have accomplished the least are the quickest to grab their white privilege crutch.

I may not contribute anything to society but us white people have...amirite?

Gorillaz

JC and Moris be cybering. Poor Beef

JC and Moris got their own bucket and shit now.

A bucket in a bucket .There is levels to this shit now

edit: also I lost hope in the eastern conference, it's actually painful to see the team I grew up loving
76ers
are now shit...it hurts yall

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
What did slay do to deserve all the scorn you all rain down upon him.

there doesnt need to be a reason to rip on anyone. your card can and will get pulled when theres a visible weakness. all the regulars get the biz

Top Bottom