• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

EloquentM

aka Mannny
😂😂😂
J5d4XqB.png

andthebeatgoeson

WiiU library isn't complete. Can't judge yet.

Metroid Prime 1 and 2. F-Zero GX. Smash Bros. Melee. Resident Evil 4.

I'm not saying N64 doesn't have some game-changing titles on it. I'm saying once you get outside of those top few, the library doesn't hold up the same way other Nintendo console libraries do.
This will end in a list war. But 64 had a great f zero game. Smash. GoldenEye. Wcw vs nwo, wave race, turok, first rogue sai squadron. But I'll stop before it gets too silly.

Trey

Mario 64>>>>Sunshine

Ocarina of Time>>>>Wind Waker (shit AND Twilight Princess)

Mario Kart 64 >>>>> Double Dash

But Melee is far better than Smash64.

I don't remember MK64 much but double dash was the shit. So I'm going with the GC incarnation there, too.

Nakazato

Just got a call about a gig

#temporarilypossiblyoutthebucket

Just got to go skype interview.... Seriously I have never EVER interviewed for a gig unless it was dangerous.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Mario 64>>>>Sunshine

Ocarina of Time>>>>Wind Waker (shit AND Twilight Princess)

Mario Kart 64 >>>>> Double Dash

that last one is a toss up. DD has baby park and bob omb battle. that puts it in the top tier of mario karts

It's always been a curiosity to me that Palestinian Christians don't exist in the collective conscience of American Christians...

but yea.. girl is taking no prisoners.

Or that convoluted ass controller.

The first and last time I held a gamecube controller it was during some college game night I ran into randomly. They were playing the first or second naruto game and that shit caught my eye.

I remember feeling thrown off with the button placement . I knew I could get the hang of it eventually, but that whole night I was thinking, "What's with these buttons?"

That night I was reintroduced to anime and found out about bittorrent.

Slayven

The first and last time I held a gamecube controller it was during some college game night I ran into randomly. They were playing the first or second naruto game and that shit caught my eye.

I remember feeling thrown off with the button placement . I knew I could get the hang of it eventually, but that whole night I was thinking, "What's with these buttons?"

That night I was reintroduced to anime and found out about bittorrent.

Anime fighting games are only cool because you can do the special moves.

This was good weekend update Black GAF. I'm finally up to snuff.

Selin's background though. could you imagine her and Suey Park got together and did something. People would be terrified.

In fact, give me Pia Gleen, Suey Park, and Selin Kara having the ability to "discuss" with no filters for about 1 hour. It would probably be one of the best 60 minutes of my life.

Edited for accuracy. i mean ffs there're people who glamorize the wiimote as more efficent to use than mouse/keyboard

nintendo fans on GAF are fucking insane

Honestly I don't console/company/brand loyalty where it has people ready to do a million man march when given the chance.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Edited for accuracy. i mean ffs there're people who glamorize the wiimote as more efficent to use than mouse/keyboard

Mouse and keyboard? Of course not.

Dual analog? Hell yes. Fuck aiming in a shooter with an analog stick. It's 2014.

Top Bottom