• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Slayven

... So we should create a new OT Community thread for the socially inept and call it "L-GAF", so that we can forward all the L-takers to that thread and avoid all possible attention trolls.

That "Used me" thread was a waste...

Spring is here and folks got their nose wide open.

Silky

Banned
ibberrM9uaun1J.jpg

I made that screencap like ages ago. :p

Fucking ruthless, and I loved it.

... So we should create a new OT Community thread for the socially inept and call it "L-GAF", so that we can forward all the L-takers to that thread and avoid all possible attention trolls.

That "Used me" thread was a waste...

If only Evi was comfortable with having a carnival of stupid year round.

Gaf tries too hard in those "nice guy" threads. Nothing but Adonises with six packs getting girls all the time and staying in open, non jealous relationships.

Then you go to a pic thread.

::jayz ew

His shit reads like someone who was DEEPLY scarred by some girl in highschool on some "birth of a super villain" type shit.
Just a quick reminder to the new comers on my page that get offended & message me about about the same stuff, throwing the classic, "it's not all" deflection at me. If the shoe fits wear it, but if it doesn't keep doing you & move on. Myself & other men don't get bent out of shape when some women say we are all gay, dead beat dad's, in jail, thugs, weak, & can't handle a strong independent woman, etc. I don't get mad because those situations have nothing to do with me. Question is, why are YOU grouping yourself with the twerkers, hood rats, unaccountable single mothers, thug lovers, & hair hats? Whatever offended you, you must have taken it personally. "A personal attack." Hmm, you must see yourself as such. Otherwise you wouldn't get offended & feel the need to defend dysfunctional behavior. Congratulations, you just indirectly exposed your twerking, hood rat, unaccountable single mother, thug loving, hair hat ways. Good job.

THA ORIGINAL:

599614_10150982523008741_904237569_n.jpg

#dead

Just a quick reminder to the new comers on my page that get offended & message me about about the same stuff, throwing the classic, "it's not all" deflection at me. If the shoe fits wear it, but if it doesn't keep doing you & move on. Myself & other men don't get bent out of shape when some women say we are all gay, dead beat dad's, in jail, thugs, weak, & can't handle a strong independent woman, etc. I don't get mad because those situations have nothing to do with me. Question is, why are YOU grouping yourself with the twerkers, hood rats, unaccountable single mothers, thug lovers, & hair hats? Whatever offended you, you must have taken it personally. "A personal attack." Hmm, you must see yourself as such. Otherwise you wouldn't get offended & feel the need to defend dysfunctional behavior. Congratulations, you just indirectly exposed your twerking, hood rat, unaccountable single mother, thug loving, hair hat ways. Good job.

Should have put quotations around that, because for a second I thought you were saying this. I was like "free pls".

*hug*

So pissed off right now I'm literally shaking.........here's what happened.

Went to gamestop today to pick up Altirera Roronoa Xtrme deluxe ver.2 (this one includes bikinis for all the female assistants and a cat outfit for Reiko-chan). Anyway I had my pre-order and went to pick it up during lunch break. I decided to browse what else they had in stock (lol yearly sports games) when I heard a mother buying call of duty on the xbone. Can't stand annual sequels let alone dudebro of duty but I was shocked she was considering this. I had to let her know.

She said it was for her 10 year old son which I guess explains it as kids mostly play it. Anyways I politely informed her how the xbone ver. Is capped at 30fps and 720p. She didn't know what I meant so I explained how resolution and framerate effect games. I showed her the digital foundry article comparing the ps4 ver along with side by side videos. She was still set on getting the xbone ver. Which left me mad. Here I was presenting her with PROOF of how the ps4 ver is superior but she wouldn't listen. Oh well, I don't care but let's see what her stupid son thinks when he sees that.

Anyways. I got to the counter and there was this obnoxious worker chatting to a female worker. I already hated him since he looked like a douche and was womanising at work. I told him about my preorder of Roronoa and he said "WHAT, can u speak more loudly sir" ummm I have aspergers/add/ocd/korn so that's how I speak. I don't need no douche who's probably a high school drop out tell me now to speak. Anyway the female worker begins to prepare my game and slightly laughs when she sees. There's a reason why I don't date the common girls and that's why. It's pretty pathetic how Mieko-chama from the horrible hyper Neptune has a better personality then her.

So the douche asks me if id like to pre-order last of us remastered. I was completely enraged. How dare he ask me to pre Oder something. I'm only here for Roronoa. I twitched and mumbled no. After 10 seconds he asked if I wanted to pre order Titan fall. At this point I lost it (inside me) do I look like I fucking have an xbone. Why the fuck would I pay $500 for inferior hardware, inferior ports, no Japanese support and support M$. Argghggh. Anyway I mumbled no again and after paying made a quick dash out of the building.

I'm sitting here now in my office reading the Roronoa manual and I'm still shaking. This is why I never shop at GameStop now but the ver.2 Xtrme edition was exclusive to them.....
I'm not sure what to do at this point. I'm considering calling up his boss and telling him what happened today. Anyway, gotta get back to work, sorry, just had to get this off my chest. I'll post screens and leave impressions of Roronoa after work! Used my vacation time so I have the whole week off for this!

Needs more ecolis. Edit this to show ecolis

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I see dude isn't a fan of the new Boondocks:
Tbh I do worry that with Aaron gone things could get out of hand. But then again I don't know how old that panel is.

I bet Mr. L shows these to his white coworkers looking for approval.

RedSwirl

I have never seen these comics before.

And I'm not really up for slamming people just for being socially inept or for asking GAF for help. Really it's just the people who get caught up in their own bitterness and refuse to accept the help/advice given. To be frank, a lot of the funniest dating-related shit I've seen on GAF OT is just honest mistakes from guys who don't know any better. Ignorance doesn't truly cross the line in my opinion until it leads someone to lash out at other people and generally get caught up in a messed-up world view.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
And I'm not really up for slamming people just for being socially inept or for asking GAF for help. Really it's just the people who get caught up in their own bitterness and refuse to accept the help/advice given. To be frank, a lot of the funniest dating-related shit I've seen on GAF OT is just honest mistakes from guys who don't know any better. Ignorance doesn't truly cross the line in my opinion until it leads someone to lash out at other people and generally get caught up in a messed-up world view.

I agree but at some point the fuckery has to stop because obviously it isn't working.

Top Bottom