• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

For some reason those comics reminded of that white guy who is always drawing those comics where the black guy with an elephant dick is slaying white women.

Nakazato

I wanna say thanks for everything guys. Just got my heart broken and really it was my fault. But it showed me that things happen people change and I am not how I'm supposed to be yet I'm life. I'll get on and turn it around now I'm driven to make the next 26 years better that the last 5.

On that note you guys are great thanks for the fun. I think I'm going to dodge out for a few weeks.

DY please check your pms

Slayven

I wanna say thanks for everything guys. Just got my heart broken and really it was my fault. But it showed me that things happen people change and I am not how I'm supposed to be yet I'm life.

On that note you guys are great thanks for the fun. I think I'm going to dodge out for a few weeks.

DY please check your pms

Keep your head up.

ReiGun

In keeping with the theme of this page:

10273648_10151955986676261_3871534878781993973_n.jpg

A little comedy:

Headed to my local Walgreen for green tea & hubba bubba gum(weird hankering). While heading two guys asking if I wanted check out their stuff. I knew it was cheap cologne they were trying to push. I'm like no thanks & without stopping. Then I hear them say oh well show you when you head out.

One, I dislike greatly cheap cologne and two I dislike pushy salesmen, corner store, mall, etc. Two, no is me telling you no.

I'm heading back to my car, dude stands like "you don't want to check it out?". Again I'm like no thank you while walking through them.

Dude then replies with a you afraid of black people? Me: No I'm good on cheap ass cologne.

andthebeatgoeson

I wanna say thanks for everything guys. Just got my heart broken and really it was my fault. But it showed me that things happen people change and I am not how I'm supposed to be yet I'm life. I'll get on and turn it around now I'm driven to make the next 26 years better that the last 5.

DY please check your pms
You OK? Keep ya head, man.

andthebeatgoeson

The dudes. Change the dudes.
Haha, stahp with the imaginary situations.

Actually,I would encourage black girls to date outside the race. I don't think it's something to encourage or discourage but I hate listening to girls complaining about man supply but don't consider, basically 80-90%of the population. It just sounds stupid. There is no way you CAN'T be attracted to one. That's unpossible.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
There's nothing wrong with dating outside your race at all, unless you're doing it because you're salty as hell.

I remember talking to a girl who said she was dating white guys just to spite black guys. Talking all that "niggas ain't no good" BS that I'm so tired of hearing. Maybe it's who you decide to date that's no good because not all of a single race is the same. Ugh such a terrible pov.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy

DY please check your pms

Keep your head up man!

ReiGun

Keep your head up, Naka.

Not according to some bitter ass n***as on my FB
Dudes be so hurt. And you can practically feel them patting themselves on the back for sharing the pictures, thinking they finally "got" all the no good sistas on their page.

There's nothing wrong with dating outside your race at all, unless you're doing it because you're salty as hell.

I remember talking to a girl who said she was dating white guys just to spite black guys. Talking all that "niggas ain't no good" BS that I'm so tired of hearing. Maybe it's who you decide to date that's no good because not all of a single race is the same. Ugh such a terrible pov.
It's too much for some people to consider that maybe they just make poor decisions in who they interact with or that maybe there's something in them that leads them to poor relationships. Much easier to blame others and date based on stereotypes.

so, anyone else blocked from whitemanmarch.com?

“White Man’s March” founder throws in his white towel, claims idea will live on

Earlier this month he published a long, cheery post titled “Game Planning for Future Marches” that included, among other bright ideas, invading children’s Easter celebrations by planting white supremacist messages in their plastic eggs: “You could buy some of those really cheap plastic Easter eggs, maybe put in something for a little bit of weight, and include a small strip of paper in there with some of our material printed on one side, with your favorite websites printed on the back.”

Parents outraged after white supremacists plant racist Easter eggs

“My husband noticed the last Easter egg, and I knew it wasn’t one that we put out,” Jackie Smith told the station.
Inside the egg was a note titled, ” ‘Diversity’ = White Genocide,” with a message that read, “Mass immigration and forced assimilation of non-whites into our lands is genocide.”
The note also provided links to WhiteManMarch.com and WhiteGenocideProject.com.

Guess the feds had to go shut that down. Retire my ass

akira28

hahah Kyle Hunt.
Looks like they have a new event planned every month till September.
I know they feel like their message is that they're insidiously and inseparably spread throughout our communities, like some white pride ghost. But the true message is that even the Easter bunny has more credibility than these sad idiots. I just picture them in someone's basement sitting over a table full of pizzas and Mountain Dew, strategizing over their next clever plan.

Top Bottom