• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

mamaaaaa, I was just killed by a man.
Threw some ugly punches to my head, finished me with a Swanton Bomb and now I'm dead.
Mamaaaa, life had just begun. but now he's gone and thrown it all away.

Mamaaaa, oooohhhhh. Didn't mean to make you cry.
If I'm not back by this time tomorrow...carry on carry on as if nothing really matters....

I was legit singing that shit.

FyreWulff

I can't see a move like that even effectively working well without fucking yourself up in the process.

I would do it too tho

CoD SnD especially back in 4 was always packed

CoD4 came out 7 years ago.

The games that do well with that sort of play are known for that sort of play already, so stuff like Counterstrike does well because it's Counterstrike's thing. Good luck getting people to play it now as a sub-gametype in this day and age of the constant action loop.

Gorillaz

Easily my most-played gametype in Modern Warfare. I was hoping for something similar here...
alot of people been upset over that as well, from what I hear everybody wants a titanless playlist

The games that do well with that sort of play are known for that sort of play already, so stuff like Counterstrike does well because it's Counterstrike's thing. Good luck getting people to play it now as a sub-gametype in this day and age of the constant action loop.

I meant since cod4 SnD has been the staple for people. The 3 go to modes for cod over the years have been TDM, Dom, and SnD.

CoD crowd might not jump to Counterstrike, but they will jump to those elimination based game modes

Actually within any games community if there exists sub-game types they usually develop devoted players to that game mode. While CS is a game whose popularity is built around SnD, that doesn't mean that CoD players would rather play CS SnD rather than CoD's SnD.

If one were to pick up any of these newer games that have sub-game types and played often enough over the course of, say, a month... that person would inevitably run into the same players fairly often.

I almost wanted to ask if GAF was always so full of racists, but then I remembered the GTA: San Andreas reveal.

The new bigotry is just piling a bunch rationalization over sexist, racist, homophobic and or transphobic stereotypes and statements. Wrap up the bullshit in enough seemingly civil pleasantries and suddenly it's acceptable to basically shit on an oppressed class.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
The new bigotry is just piling a bunch rationalization over sexist, racist, homophobic and or transphobic stereotypes and statements. Wrap up the bullshit in enough seemingly civil pleasantries and suddenly it's acceptable to basically shit on an oppressed class.

Dave Chappelle was a major part of it too in Hindsight. Once he had the epiphany of what he was doing I think it forced him to retire in shame.

Kreed

Dave Chappelle was a major part of it too in Hindsight. Once he had the epiphany of what he was doing I think it forced him to retire in shame.

Chappelle stepped away from Comedy Central because he felt like he was being pimped out (he compared Comedy Central to Iceberg Slim). He still does stand up and his jokes haven't changed much.

He did have a skit that he didn't want to air because of this reason though, and he said he would never negotiate with Comedy Central if they aired it (which they did).

BHZ Mayor

Chappelle stepped away from Comedy Central because he felt like he was being pimped out (he compared Comedy Central to Iceberg Slim). He still does stand up and his jokes haven't changed much.

He did have a skit that he didn't want to air because of this reason though, and he said he would never negotiate with Comedy Central if they aired it (which they did).

Was it the Ying Yang Twins one?

harSon

Banned
I really need to stop being that person that friends or co-workers feel comfortable unloading legitimately offensive to. I give them an inch and they take a goddamned cross country round trip. The ignorance is too much.

96089_Camas-Skyview_VB_342_1.jpg

Hopefully you get the reference.

Its a set up. Usually used before someone spiked the living shit out of a volleyball. In all honesty I'm waiting for this shit to go south. But I can only hope for a logical discussion.

Its a set up. Usually used before someone spiked the living shit out of a volleyball. In all honesty I'm waiting for this shit to go south. But I can only hope for a logical discussion.

Ah, I see. I was wondering if her name was Monica.

I think the title is enough to keep the usual suspects from getting too bold, but there's also the possibility of an inside job.

Cheers monicas im the big 29 today, bout to go in on this maple crown

Happy birthday mang

Silky

Banned
I got a friend who I've known for about a year or two, now. we're real cool/talk and text to each other on a daily or whatever. smart and chill girl.

About a few minutes ago she accidentally sent me something she was I guess supposed to send to someone else. it's a photo of her in a 'risque' position wearing I guess a dress she just bought (nothing skimpy.)

it then comes to me now that 'wow she's really attractive' and it's fucking weird because I've never seen ehr in that light before. but now when she's like this I'm all
YlVGJ.png
when I really shouldn't be. she apologized but I said it was cool/people make mistakes or whatever.

I left the text at 'the dress was cute btw' and she sad thx. I don't know how to continue the convo nor am I sure if I want to or not.

also happy brithday GhettoGamer

I got a friend who I've known for about a year or two, now. we're real cool/talk and text to each other on a daily or whatever. smart and chill girl.

About a few minutes ago she accidentally sent me something she was I guess supposed to send to someone else. it's a photo of her in a 'risque' position wearing I guess a dress she just bought (nothing skimpy.)

it then comes to me now that 'wow she's really attractive' and it's fucking weird because I've never seen ehr in that light before. but now when she's like this I'm all
kDwA9.png
when I really shouldn't be. she apologized but I said it was cool/people make mistakes or whatever.

I left the text at 'the dress was cute btw' and she sad thx. I don't know how to continue the convo nor am I sure if I want to or not.

also happy brithday GhettoGamer

Just let it scroll unless a natural situation comes up.

Top Bottom