• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Young Magus

The kid I super kicked in 4th grade I wonder how he's doing

"I see here you caught a Tombstone piledriver in 2008. I'm sorry, but I don't think there are any opportunites for you here at Goldman Sachs."

"I'm not letting my daughter marry a man who've been Stole Cold Stunned in public."

You can never come back after having a wrestling move perfectly executed on you.

I need to see that stunner video.

Also, "I see that you performed a scissors kick followed by a spinoronie in 7th grade during recess in which you then said to staff "We commin fo you Nigga"...you .got the job."

Slay dat homie you always give the prep talk before going to the club to make sure he don't start a fight with a rival group and he always say he good but he know, you know, and everybody in your camp know yall bout to fight somebody that night.......and everybody still go to the club with him cuz he fam.....

I honestly couldnt have said it better myself. Its so goddamn true. Goddamit its true.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I really need to stop being that person that friends or co-workers feel comfortable unloading legitimately offensive to. I give them an inch and they take a goddamned cross country round trip. The ignorance is too much.

Yeah, you gotta put a stop to that. You really don't need to say anything, just look at them like they spit on your moms when they come at you with that offensive stuff.

Mr. Patch

wait... what?

On black women's attractiveness:

"Many of them are intolerable to be around for a length of time, such as marriage"

"It's my honest and accurate observation, from working with women of many races and spending a lot of time with all of them. Black women tend to have the worst attitudes. Not all of them, but many."

"I can just see why they are least likely to be married from working with them. They are more likely then other races to have an attitude that many men find unappealing."

I am not joking.

On black women's attractiveness:

"Many of them are intolerable to be around for a length of time, such as marriage"

"It's my honest and accurate observation, from working with women of many races and spending a lot of time with all of them. Black women tend to have the worst attitudes. Not all of them, but many."

"I can just see why they are least likely to be married from working with them. They are more likely then other races to have an attitude that many men find unappealing."

I am not joking.

So some of our more illustrious posters were once Gamefaqs mods...

Dark Souls 2 is rough

Trey

So 2 Guns. Really challenging the throne for dumbest action movie story but the actual action was cool I suppose. I might just be getting over finding mindless shootbang interesting, I dunno. Paula Patton might as well had not been in the film, for all she was worth to the production. She was much better in Ghotocol.

Topless scene was regrettably disappointing.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Awesome.png

General Colin L. Powell just upped the throwback Thursday selfie game to a ridiculous level. The retired four-star general took to his Facebook page to post one of the better throwback selfie’s you will ever see. His caption which only made the photo better read: “Throwback Thursday – I was doing selfies 60 years before you Facebook folks. Eat your heart out Ellen!”

http://nextimpulsesports.com/2014/03/13/colin-powell-selfie-game-minute-now/

Top Bottom