• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
4Z6BMTv.jpg

"Do you have something to say to me?"

Cena levels of selling when his homeboys showed up
ahahaaa

Satch

Banned
labor and j10, yall ALWAYS gettin somebody riled up in ot

every time i see one of you in a thread i know youre about to rustle somebodys jimmies

Slayven

And we have come full circle.

Mother fuckers will clown you for life if that shit happens. Hell it'll be mentioned in job interviews.
"Mr.Smith according to this background check you were the subject of a Doomsday Device in the 9th grade. I am sorry, but we decided to go in another direction."

"I'm not letting my daughter marry a man who've been Stole Cold Stunned in public."
Saw a kid get stunned in a high school fight. Never was the same.
That feel when you got absolutely no sleep but can't fall back to sleep. FML.

Let me save you.

ReiGun

"Mr. Jones, we regret to inform you that your application to Harvard has been rejected on the grounds that you were hit with a Scissor Kick complete with follow-up Spinneroni when you were in the fifth grade."

Gorillaz

I was never much for wrasslin' but I did always want to five star frog splash someone.

I'd probably land on my neck but the heart is there.
I can't see a move like that even effectively working well without fucking yourself up in the process.

I would do it too tho
Elimination gametype in a modern shooter? Low population forever.

CoD SnD especially back in 4 was always packed

BlackJace

It's kind of a shame that SnD went downhill in MW2. It became infested with people that were purely griefing, and wanted to contribute nothing expect getting those slow mo throwing knife last kills.

Top Bottom