• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Slayven

"We don't know the situation" is basically a rehash of the Zimmerman defense force main argument.

The racial equivalent of the young earth creationist/fundamentalist "But were you there?"
I am going to create a database of "You know they are an asshole if they say this" sayings

BlackJace

Someone could outright say "Yes, I'm a racist", yet there's be "They probably didn't mean that. They were under heavy duress, let's not jump to conclusions".

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Every time someone says some stupid shit though that's an opportunity to educate and change people. Some people just parrot what they hear and don't think, and some will listen.

EDIT: but that number feels small

@sabbbylicious on twitter

thank me later.

desert+thirst.jpg

...Damn it

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Brehs

I have 85 days of paid leave before I get to my reserve unit in Hawaii

I fucking made it brehs ;_;

img10.jpg

That's who she reminds me off. Just bustier with A Jolie lips. I wonder if anyone in Black GAF knows this actress let alone seen her in a film/show

WOW. CyberHeater went out in a blaze of dumbassery in that Racist Stripper Mom thread :LOL

Also, that chick Slay linked MUST be a tiny little woman

Randomly broswed Trina's instagram as an offshoot from Rihanna's CDFA attire...which was an offshoot of listening to Drake's new song...which was an offshoot from NBA stuff...which was an offshoot of looking for some Nikes...which was an offshoot of seeing if there was any news on Ye's Adidas line...which was an offshoot of looking up info on his new album.

Anyway, while browsing Trina's instagram (Still looks so good) I came across this chick.

Esco pls don't click while you work bruh
http://instagram.com/dominiquechinn

I'm flabbergasted.

DominoKid

Randomly broswed Trina's instagram as an offshoot from Rihanna's CDFA attire...which was an offshoot of listening to Drake's new song...which was an offshoot from NBA stuff...which was an offshoot of looking for some Nikes...which was an offshoot of seeing if there was any news on Ye's Adidas line...which was an offshoot of looking up info on his new album.

Anyway, while browsing Trina's instagram (Still looks so good) I came across this chick.

Esco pls don't click while you work bruh
http://instagram.com/dominiquechinn

I'm flabbergasted.

i bet she sells lots of houses.

Also also, the lady with the racist rant, someone put her personal info on twitter. Credit Card # and SSN. Damn. But I can't feel 100% bad for her.

Damn, it's like February in the OT today lol.
Cyberheater's had some suspect posts before. And if I remember correctly he's got kids...poor bastards.

Stuck in Seattle for a few hours; anything better to do than get drunk at Gameworks?

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Damn I come back on GAF just to swing through and see what's going on and OT has gone mad with n-word threads and government regulated child bearing laws.

Lawd!

Top Bottom