• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Trey

CgyWYaa.png

*prepares to change gods

One of the best coli smileys. We've all had that face before.

Gorillaz

I can't wait for that 5 min black panther cameo in Avengers 3 where Wakanda gets destroyed and he dies to Thanos.

"see guys, he's finally made it in MCU!"

Off for 4 days family.....

What to do what to do.

Got Ultra, redownloaded Dark Arisen, BioShock replay, House of Cards, grandkid on the way, my boys bought Diablo 3 on PS3, and a metal detector. What else family what the fuck else?

royalan

Off for 4 days family.....

What to do what to do.

Got Ultra, redownloaded Dark Arisen, BioShock replay, House of Cards, grandkid on the way, my boys bought Diablo 3 on PS3, and a metal detector. What else family what the fuck else?

Grab the DLC for Bioshock.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ultra is out on consoles? Man SF4's crossover appeal is dead, that shit crept up on me.

We all know when black people make a homophobic comment it's an ingrained reflection of their intolerant and ignorant culture not just a mistake.

It's the rap music.

Prop 8 - Never forget.

Yup, Prop-8 proved black people are the most intolerant group (pls ignore the white fundamentalists they don't count). They're the reason gay marriage isn't legal in all states (or some crazy conflation like that)

Top Bottom