• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

I expect we're going to have a sanity backlash and make explicit rules about shit so *this* never happens again.

I dunno, the ones who consider themselves intelligent would rather scream at minorities for not being sympathetic and the usual idiots will keep on supporting white supremacy overtly.

Without international intervention I don't see it getting back to some kind of workable format.

Skittles

The audience for the stuff is very forgiving
True, i still fuck with stargate after all these years. And that was made with a shoestring budget
I expect we're going to have a sanity backlash and make explicit rules about shit so *this* never happens again.
The only possible upside to trump being President is that it exposes all the corrupt shit you can infact do. Should make way for some more solid legislation if he gets impeached

Slayven

I dunno, the ones who consider themselves intelligent would rather scream at minorities for not being sympathetic and the usual idiots will keep on supporting white supremacy overtly.

Without international intervention I don't see it getting back to some kind of workable format.

What about the poor Appalachians that continue to fuck themselves over and over?

D i Z

Firefly was straight trash, that was saved by having damn good actors like Gina Torres

You're about to start a fight in here.

odia-a-mickey.gif

But Farscape was leagues better. It was just so not American, a lot of people just thought it was weird. Not what they were used to at all.

Morning all

Has anyone seen the wire? How good is it?
I've heard good things but everyone who says it's good looks the same..

I recently watched it for the first time. As I watched the first season; I kept thinking/saying "this is so good", "this really is as good as people said it was" as well as generally tripping off how many talented and likable actors were in it. I didn't know Wood Harris was in it. Seeing a super young Micheal B Jordan is crazy.

My favorite season was the 4th season, it's great. I'm probably going to watch the series over again soon. Definitely go ahead and watch the Wire.

D i Z

Speaking of the Wire, it's been all over HBO today nonstop. They are running through the first season right now. Not sure if they'll do the others throughout the week yet. I believe it's all on HBO Go anyway.

D i Z

Police Defense Force will never win against White Woman Defense Force.

Also, that Pumpkin Spice Tampon is a fake.

It's funny how they still haven't accepted that the white woman defense force/control is the absolute backbone for all of this. They keep bucking against it, and stay losing but not learning.

D i Z

You stanning for Firefly? Johndoey got you don't he?

I'm on team JD. He gets done dirty in here for having taste. I can't ride with him on everything though. I'm not crazy. Firefly wasn't trash though. It was just vapid like his other works.

Faustek

Ahh yeah Uncharted. Need to play that one day. Still only played one and two.

--

Also in matters of syfy. Amanda Tapping over Whedon any day. She still around btw?

Top Bottom