• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
We melting out here, halp.

z0wVu87.png

I finished watching the second season of Rooster Teeth's comedy series, Camp Camp.

The season finale had a depressing revelation of one of the character's parents.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I finished watching the second season of Rooster Teeth's comedy series, Camp Camp.

The season finale had a depressing revelation of one of the character's parents.

if it's like the other Rooster Teeth series I've seen, it's going to start off fun and then do its best to rip your heart out

Kreed

The news gets real annoying when ever weather is involved. Soon as one disaster hits (Harvey) they are already reporting the next hurricane before they can even determine where it's going.

D i Z

The news gets real annoying when ever weather is involved. Soon as one disaster hits (Harvey) they are already reporting the next hurricane before they can even determine where it's going.

I've seen reports of two spinning anywhere from the gulf all the way to the Caribbean and the west coast.

The first day at this job was alright. Got a free meal and listened to people talk about weird shit for a while. Had some nazi come in and complain about Jew doctors.

Beefy

Fuck Warner Bros.

The charity dlc character ( for a dev that died of cancer) is fucking disgusting

Outside the US none of the purchases will go to the family wtf??? They hid it in tiny text at a end of trailer and in a YouTube comment

Order

Fuck Warner Bros.

The charity dlc character ( for a dev that died of cancer) is fucking disgusting

Outside the US none of the purchases will go to the family wtf??? They hid it in tiny text at a end of trailer and in a YouTube comment
Holy fuck

That's some of the scummiest shit I've heard

Fuck Warner Bros.

Isn't it also only for a year as well

Public funded donations through sales is always shady shit to me. If you ain't giving it 100% away you're just profiting off charity instead of you as a company donating anything

Beefy

Isn't it also only for a year as well

Public funded donations through sales is always shady shit to me. If you ain't giving it 100% away you're just profiting off charity instead of you as a company donating anything

Even worse profiting from a dev that worked on Mordor and died of cancer. So profitting of some one that has worked for you dying? Fucking nasty shit.

Shy

z0wVu87.png
As long as it wasn't humid. I wouldn't mind that.

I like the heat.
Disgusting.
The first day at this job was alright. Got a free meal and listened to people talk about weird shit for a while. Had some nazi come in and complain about Jew doctors.
Sorry you had to deal with a Nazi cunt on your first day.

I hope you don't mind me asking. Did you take the other job also ?
Fuck Warner Bros.

Uggh. Stay classy Warner Brothers.

Yet another reason why games industry is scum.

Fuck Warner Bros.

Everybody ain't shit

D i Z

I just exterminated about 40 black widow spiders and their nests in my front yard. Summers are something else. Got a snoot full of the spray as well. Book me a bed next to Slayven so I can talk shit before I go.

Sorry you had to deal with a Nazi cunt on your first day.

I hope you don't mind me asking. Did you take the other job also ?
For the out of town one I haven't heard back from the lady. I'll probably call her tomorrow. I had to eventually tell the retail store that I had this new one and when they did they went ahead and terminated me early, but when I came in today to get my check she tried to put me to work. I think she forgot. I almost wanted to ask if I could do weekends because she asked if I intended to leave, but I decided against it. Half of me wanted to still do it.

First day down. Congrats sis. Fuck all the rest of it.
Thank you.

Lucini

Banned

z0wVu87.png

RIP, especially in SF where your spot might not have AC.

Meanwhile, in my neck of California, it's been 109 for close to two weeks straight and people are mentioning how much darker I look like it's not the same shade of dark beige they've been seeing forever.

Mizerman

Fuck Warner Bros.

That's pretty shitty.

Crocodile

*Enters a Race thread in OT*
I should've known better but whatever

*Says "White Privilege is a thing"*

*Get called a "White Liberal" as a slur*

Well that was an hour or two well spent LOL
No it wasn't

Ah well

Slayven

No it wasn't

Ah well

LOL doing better then me, I get told to stick to comics and I don't know struggle.

Mizerman

No it wasn't

Ah well

They trying to be slick about it.

Top Bottom