• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Sou Da

Michael Jordan is infamous for denying Chamillionaire a photo op and autograph because MJ, and I quote, "ain't taking a picture with no nigga." I'm not sure why The Coli chose that pic though, but it's one of the more famous MJ smileys to use aside from
t3qUrKJ.png
and
cknxOtm.png

Hitler stache plus a good reaction face.

NoName999

It's amazing, really. White racist goes on a tirade, "It's a mental illness."

Black person upset that white racists are subtlety antagonizing now suddenly the black person has a mental illness.

Why is it so hard to admit that some white people are just bigoted?

Merc_

Taylor Swift just a dropped a rap single.

The franchise is over.

We lost.

With Miley out, I guess someone needed to take over as the next culture vulture.

Anyway, I really wish I hadn't read that thread of people trying to downplay the casual racism the OP was dealing with. Just remember that a lot of the posters that were doing that would in the next breath tell you that they are liberal.

Faustek

Hmm, that Taylor Swift thing is region locked. Other than the usual bus what is she up to? 🤔

Morning Kin,

After months of struggle and pain. I am now an official Homeowner.

Fucking awesome.

Congratulations 🎊
Now the endless fight with keeping everything working perfectly starts 😆

Malyse

Y'all remember momotaro? That was a pretty cool cat. Momotaro and ((((Ironfist Sect)))) were two of the best posters in BCT history.

The closest thing I could think of is Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE.

I want Ariana Grande as a party member in something other than a mobile game. I also want Lady Gaga to make a video game because she's creative as hell. And I want a Beyoncé game cause fuck yes Beyoncé.

Y'all remember momotaro? That was a pretty cool cat. Momotaro and ((((Ironfist Sect)))) were two of the best posters in BCT history.

I want Ariana Grande as a party member in something other than a mobile game. I also want Lady Gaga to make a video game because she's creative as hell. And I want a Beyoncé game cause fuck yes Beyoncé.

You want a lot of things that won't happen.

Malyse

Have you written this stuff down?

I post things that I would be thrilled if someone stole. I wanna play it, not make it.
But I'm also aware that by posting it, I make it so that developers can't make it without opening themselves to "you stole my idea" bullshit litigation, meaning that by posting said concepts there is a distinct probassility that I've actively precluded their existences.

It's amazing, really. White racist goes on a tirade, "It's a mental illness."

Black person upset that white racists are subtlety antagonizing now suddenly the black person has a mental illness.

Why is it so hard to admit that some white people are just bigoted?

It's funny juxtaposing the reaction of that thread with the one about the trans woman of colour that got fired by L'Oreal.

I post things that I would be thrilled if someone stole. I wanna play it, not make it.
But I'm also aware that by posting it, I make it so that developers can't make it without opening themselves to "you stole my idea" bullshit litigation, meaning that by posting said concepts there is a distinct probassility that I've actively precluded their existences.
I would recommend trying to work these ideas and maybe try to make a game out of it or an online series.

Hmm, that Taylor Swift thing is region locked. Other than the usual bus what is she up to? 🤔

Congratulations 🎊
Now the endless fight with keeping everything working perfectly starts 😆

Congrats dude!

Congrats fam

When you inviting us over for the cookout?

Mornin' all.

Congratulations!

Dang that's awesome, congratulations.

Congratulations.

Cookout is going to be during the Black Panther Blu-Ray release.

Everything from Oxtail to Jollof will be present. My grandfather is a Rasta so there will be herb and vegetarian options as well.

Malyse

I would recommend trying to work these ideas and maybe try to make a game out of it or an online series.

I doubt EA will hire me to make a Star Wars game. I also doubt I can convince Disney to let me make a new game with the Spectrobes license or the Kingdom Hearts license. And no chance in hell that Namco lets me make the Xenosaga remake I want.

Top Bottom