• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

besada

Banned
Just wanted to let everyone know that it was me that sent Storm Chamber to his final reward, not Xia. He's a sad sack motherfucker who spend most of his time at The Bore making fun of you guys and the rest of GAF, and I'm done listening to his whiny little voice.

Slayven

Just wanted to let everyone know that it was me that sent Storm Chamber to his final reward, not Xia. He's a sad sack motherfucker who spend most of his time at The Bore making fun of you guys and the rest of GAF, and I'm done listening to his whiny little voice.

Thank you

D i Z

Good looking out.

Shy

😲He was one of those ? 😲

Well, we owe you our thanks for looking out.

Thank you.

LionPride

Banned

I think most of us knew that, but good lookin out g

Numb

Pewdiepie could be in all KKK gear and motherfuckers would still say it ain't so
Kinda impressive all the ways people come up on defense

I expect Voat impostors, not people from The Bore of all places.

This whole time I thought that was code for some website-that-shall-not-be-named

Beefy

Well it kind of is. From London to Moscow people use that word. Black people too. And looking at how its being thrown around among black people in America, no wonder people think its acceptable. PDP should know better and all his streams should be a scripted preformance.... ugh cant wait until the FCC gets control over streaming. Yes its wrong, no he should not have used it but its so common it will continue to be said on streams until its regulated. With regulation many other words will be banned and soon you cant see or say anything remotly offensive on a stream anymore.

It's our fault racists saying nigger fam.

Imagine having enough free time to actively hate the posters on a website you don't actually frequent.
They do frequent it to laugh ay it, I'm assuming. Might as well still be users just without posting privileges.

NgL I've done it with other enthusiasts sites, you faction off and create offshoots but eventually you get bored and just use it as a replacement for texting each other.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
TIL about The Bore.

So... if folks hate GAF so much, why do they keep coming back? Why are they making threads... about GAF threads???

I'm dumbfounded by the cuckery.

EDIT: Ooooh and it's a banned site. I see there is no love lost.

Malyse

People really throw out there's no racism outside US like it's breathing air
Really?
Meanwhile

https://twitter.com/popnewshub/status/906970128457269248
Nl0ax5i.png

This should be the default response for everyone.

Numb

Of course it is. We're the cause of all of the earthly problems.

Who else would it be. Got a light dusting from S.America in there too. Just a sprinkle.

It came out from US resident in there too
Downplaying how how EUs can't understand racism. Like there wasn't a nazi march in Pewdiepies country just some months ago

Holy fuck, I saw this dude's tweets about how "depression isn't real" because a friend quoted it...

This guy's Twitter is filled with all the dumbass hot takes you could find. Don't even click if you don't want to be upset. But for those of you who do:

https://twitter.com/Cobratate

Kreed

😲He was one of those ? 😲

Well, we owe you our thanks for looking out.

Thank you.

Just to clarify, that wasn't Sandbox baby/Skrull bullshit. Just Storm taking shots openly on a well known anti GAF off shoot with the same screen name. Storm was a habitual line stepper in this community so what he would say on another forum where he wouldn't get banned for it shouldn't be a surprise.

Regardless the sooner we get aware of certain posters who only seem to show up in this thread when mods and meta commentary are being discussed in order to get moderator actions performed and possibly the community locked, the better.

And with that said, change of subject, how is Florida BCT holding up?

Shy

Just to clarify, that wasn't Sandbox baby/Skrull bullshit. Just Storm taking shots openly on a well known anti GAF off shoot with the same screen name. Storm was a habitual line stepper in this community so what he would say on another forum where he wouldn't get banned for it shouldn't be a surprise.

Regardless the sooner we get aware of certain posters who only seem to show up in this thread when mods and meta commentary are being discussed in order to get moderator actions performed and possibly the community locked, the better.

And with that said, change of subject,
Gotcha moving swiftly along.
how is Florida BCT holding up?
I've been wondering the same thing.

I keep seeing scary stuff and worrying.

Top Bottom