• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Link? Or PM me.. I'd love to check it out

Sent.

wi6HzSj.png

The type of posts I get in the comments section of "certain games" all day:

Six months from now this guy is gonna be caught attending a literal minstrel show and people will still suicide dip for his honor.

Wouldn't be surprised if that happened. H3H3 is trash.

Bish leaves Gaf and is on SW Disney money
Maybe if Viktor does the same he'd release a decent album

Damn, man.

Sent.

wi6HzSj.png

The type of posts I get in the comments section of "certain games" all day:

Fucking racist trash, man.

andthebeatgoeson

Larry Elder is tweeting things. Among the gems:

""Uncle Tom" is a MORE destructive pejorative than "nigger." The latter is an insult. The former shuts down independent thinking."

Of course alt-right types eating this shit up.

D i Z

Larry Elder is tweeting things. Among the gems:

""Uncle Tom" is a MORE destructive pejorative than "nigger." The latter is an insult. The former shuts down independent thinking."

Of course alt-right types eating this shit up.

Larry Elder is going to out live most of us. He'll be the burden for our children to bare.

Yeah after learning about Mayweather....well....let's just say that after Trump, Mayweather is the second person on the list of people I despise and will be happy when they leave this earth.

Beefy

I watch South Park now and again. Don't hold it up to be anything though, some opeople get way too attached to TV programmes.

Malyse

Instead of making a movie adaptation of a game, make a movie about the meta game of EVE. EVE is the most fascinating game that I have no interest in playing.

If you took black male actors and translated then into all time basketball players who would Wesley Snipes be?
Muggsy Bogues?
Penny Hardaway?

Will Smith is Kobe
Denzel is Larry Bird
Tyler Perry is Rodman
The guy from scrubs is Tracy McGrady

Gattsu25

Banned
The campaign is the tutorial.
Back when the game first came out it was like:

Done with the campaign?..

..Now do the same missions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again with smartly increased difficulty enemies that deal more damage and have 15x HP boosts per difficulty increase.​

I uninstalled the game before the first raid even launched. I regretted buying that season pass during the pre-order period.
I'm still tempted to cop Destiny 2

This one is worth the price, IMO.

Skittles

Holy shit, I can't even remember how any of that ended. I just remember a series of missions and even then it all blends together with the expansions. SMH

Pretty much.
You defeat the same piss easy boss 3 times while black flubber groans at you. Then it just ends with some shitty small cutscene. Like, the story was barely there and your motivations were nearly non-existent. Also i'm fucking dying at The Dark Below length. 20 fucking dollars for an hour and a half of side quests? Probably an hour if you're already very familiar with destiny. Wow I would be mad as fuck if I paid for that. Outrage over year one Destiny has been justified.

I'm being forced to watch this abomination called a football game tonight and laughing that anybody could ever think Kaep is why ratings are down.

Good lord, college games are leagues better than this mess.

Instead of making a movie adaptation of a game, make a movie about the meta game of EVE. EVE is the most fascinating game that I have no interest in playing.

You ain't lying. The stories I read of espionage, betrayal, backstabbing, skullduggery, ambushes, set ups, etc is something else. I would watch that movie.

---------

So, Paladins on PS4 is pretty damn good. Bomb King is great fun and his Ultimate is awesome when you get a group together.

D i Z

Back when the game first came out it was like:

Done with the campaign?..

..Now do the same missions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again with smartly increased difficulty enemies that deal more damage and have 15x HP boosts per difficulty increase.​

I uninstalled the game before the first raid even launched. I regretted buying that season pass during the pre-order period.

This one is worth the price, IMO.

Yeah it was kind of rugged before the expansions started to drop. Vanilla was hard to stick with. Having the complete set now would be a bit overwhelming with all of the expansions for a new player though.

You ain't lying. The stories I read of espionage, betrayal, backstabbing, skullduggery, ambushes, set ups, etc is something else. I would watch that movie.

---------

So, Paladins on PS4 is pretty damn good. Bomb King is great fun and his Ultimate is awesome when you get a group together.

Give your king a big hug!

DMVfan123

Banned
I agree about the general quality of the games being worse than they have been in years, but I can't name the last exciting Thursday Night Football game to save my life

Top Bottom