• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Numb

Found out I won't get my first check until the 21st. Fuck this is a wait. I started this job the Friday before Labor Day.

Edit: Thanks Numb, I wasn't aware. Three days is fast. I hope it turns out well because Emily's D+Evolution was the worst in her discography, but the couple songs I've heard from this stream sounded decent. I used to have that image of her for my lock screen.
I found about it when she got the job to teach music at Harvard around 2 months back
Hope the complete album turns great
FUCK blasian.

Ya'll niggas stop looking at my fuckin wife.

sommbitches

NIGGA, FIGHT ME
Back the hell up guys
They like Jodeci?
This is why they didn't invite you
I remember otakus saying that Yoruichi from Bleach wasn't really black.

It's amazing the amount of black people are in Bleach compared to other animes tbh

Slayven

Prepare to hear from my lawyer

NY-Horse-Lawyer-1024x389.png

Got requested to sing some jams at a Japanese wedding.

Them: can you sing at our wedding next month.

Me: tbh, I'm not much of a si....

Them: we're paying $2,000

Me:
https://shawglobalnews.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/love.jpg?quality=70&strip=all&w=335&h=223&crop=1&zoom=2.jpg[/img[/QUOTE]
[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kpxA-TOLmA"]I got you fam[/URL]

andthebeatgoeson

Yeah TNF has been shit for years
NFL's secret is that half the games, per week, are shit. They just hide it in their regional coverage. TNF was the overload and they should contract it. But they are still licking their lips over 9am games in Europe to fully understand.

Instead of 12 hours of games starting at 1pm EST, let's push it to 15 hours.

Johndoey

Banned
The last third of mother! some crazy shit. If you're going to see it try and go in knowing as little as possible.

Jlaw and Bardem are fantastic. Harris and Pfeiffer are also good, but Jlaw was owning the show.

Top Bottom