• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Skittles

You ain't lying. The stories I read of espionage, betrayal, backstabbing, skullduggery, ambushes, set ups, etc is something else. I would watch that movie.

---------

So, Paladins on PS4 is pretty damn good. Bomb King is great fun and his Ultimate is awesome when you get a group together.
Craziest thing was someone sending their girlfriend to seduce the opposing faction's leader (or something like that).

Numb

Music genius Esperanza spalding's new project

300x300.jpg

Over just three days, we're attempting to concept, write, record, and produce an album of ten songs.
Entering the studio with nothing prepared. Testing the theory that creations are at their most powerful the moment they're released.
This feed will run uninterrupted for 77 hours.

I know Blasian likes her

Found out I won't get my first check until the 21st. Fuck this is a wait. I started this job the Friday before Labor Day.

Edit: Thanks Numb, I wasn't aware. Three days is fast. I hope it turns out well because Emily's D+Evolution was the worst in her discography, but the couple songs I've heard from this stream sounded decent. I used to have that image of her for my lock screen.

Village

Yo black gaf

Is The new Girl in SFV black

Yes or no

I said she was, but folks giving me explanations why she wasn't so. I just want other opinions

LotusHD

Banned

I love how people whip out numbers, figures, and diagrams when trying to prove that a character is not black. It's like you need 10 forms of ID, a DNA test, and 400 years of ancestral tracking to prove that a video game character is black.

But, white characters? "Eh...Guile has light skin and blonde hair (in a game where characters have been known to dye their hair). That's good enough for me! He's white." The bar is very low. Why is that?

Where are the lies

FreeMufasa

Got requested to sing some jams at a Japanese wedding.

Them: can you sing at our wedding next month.

Me: tbh, I'm not much of a si....

Them: we're paying $2,000

Me:
love.jpg

Sch1sm

D i Z

Mornin' Squad.

Got requested to sing some jams at a Japanese wedding.

Them: can you sing at our wedding next month.

Me: tbh, I'm not much of a si....

Them: we're paying $2,000

Me:
love.jpg

Can't even be mad. You gonna do it?

Morning, BCT~

--

I was doing my classic morning browse of The Root's front page, right.

http://www.theroot.com/campus-security-guard-shoots-himself-blames-black-man-1812523170

--

Perfect use of that image, but don't do it, smh.

Now that's some incompetence for the ages.

Samus Returns OST is the best Metroid OST by a country mile

I can't believe I never realized we never got a Kenji Yamamoto Metroid soundtrack after the Prime games, holy shit

Top Bottom