• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

stopitslime.png

Sup FP.

----

Goddamn This day has been a contender of crappiest of crappy ass fight me right now days.

Sup D i Z

Not too far behind on that, stress on top of stress on top of "lord if I don't snap this mans neck it'll be a miracle" and all before lunch! You bust anybody in the teeth or nah?

Need a nap and a drink, not entirely in that order.

Shy

Goddamn This day has been a contender of crappiest of crappy ass fight me right now days.
Not too far behind on that, stress on top of stress on top of "lord if I don't snap this mans neck it'll be a miracle" and all before lunch! You bust anybody in the teeth or nah?

Damn. Sorry you gents are having a shit time of it.
cmf7hDd.gif

D i Z

Sup D i Z

Can't. It wouldn't be a fair fight. Just doing a whole lot of shutting up and walking away. Would have done it ages ago if there weren't others to consider. But I tell ya, I don't know how much longer I have it in me.

----

Thanks Shy.

andthebeatgoeson

You know, the stuff you guys want banned.....is already banned. Armor Piercing rounds, high capacity rounds,silencers... pretty much banned across the country and like I have said....it didn't stop a man with money from getting them.
They are trying to roll them back. This week.

But that's not the place to start. Bad guys will drive without a license. Bad guys will try and steal from the supermarket. Bad guys will try a lot. Then the cops will try and catch them and the law will deal with them. Guns aren't immune from regulation, except for cowardice.

I treat the work enviroment like prison

Always keep your eyes open

Do your own time not anyone elses

Don't get too friendly

Eat with one hand covering your food

Don't accept anything, there are no such thing as "gifts"

Find the old lady, get in good with her. She will teach you the lay of the land.

You ain't lying about this one. Did that on my first day here and I've been set ever since, lmao. Some of her political opinions are a little
usure.png
but damn, she's even tryna hook me up with some church girls

Johndoey

Banned
Good day to you beautiful people, and may the light of the life giving Sun shine bright upon you always.

Anyone here use Patreon in any capacity?

Well, in the life of me, last week one of my best friends OD'd, survived, and then moved to another city without saying goodbye because they don't like goodbyes.

IDipyBr.gif

[inhale]

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Never get tired of this ride.

Skittles

Gaming side's complete ignorance about game development will never not be funny, especially when they pridefully spout ignorant comments

Slayven

Is it for the black panther dlc(which looks sick), or something elsr?
I only play fighters that require skill

A lot of shit drops this month that i want. Shadow of War, Wolfensten, southpark.

Good thing the only games i want for the rest of the year is Battlefront 2 and Summon knight 6

I only play fighters that require skill

A lot of shit drops this month that i want. Shadow of War, Wolfensten, southpark.

Good thing the only games i want for the rest of the year is Battlefront 2 and Summon knight 6

South Park? You're okay with the blackened fish?

LionPride

Banned
Gaming side's complete ignorance about game development will never not be funny, especially when they pridefully spout ignorant comments

Gamers and Wrestling fans tend to be the same

They think they know the ins and outs of the industry because of research/dirtsheets, spew dumbass opinions based on fuck all, and annoy everyone

I don't mind givin' it up, I got plenty of avi material.

Can you give me a link for the Shannon avi

Hell nah, but I donated an equal amount to the local boys and girls club. Got to reblance the scales

Last week's South Park handled the monument controversy very well.

No, they completely skipped over the topic to focus on Randy pulling off the usual stupid shit.

Slayven

Last week's South Park handled the monument controversy very well.

No, they completely skipped over the topic to focus on Randy pulling off the usual stupid shit.

Last epsiode i watched was the one about hawaii.

For stinging social commentary in animated form I go to Legends of Chamberlain heights.

RedSwirl

This is about the skip boss fights thread right? Some devs were tweeting about the discussion. Just look at the differences in perspective.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Netflix is on fire lately with this combo of Neo Yokio & American Vandal. Their comedies are the best original stuff they make outside of Stranger Things

Skittles

This is about the skip boss fights thread right? Some devs were tweeting about the discussion. Just look at the differences in perspective.
That and the mvc:i dlc thread. People saying characters could have easily been on disc. Even though the only thing in data was the models used in story mode. As a programmer, i cant even begin to say how incredibly stupid it would be to rip already established code out of your game to try and "hide" doneness of dlc characters. On top of that, understanding basic game development and how it progresses will tell you that they werent even started until the game was feature complete and optimization and bug fixing begins.

Mizerman

That and the mvc:i dlc thread. People saying characters could have easily been on disc. Even though the only thing in data was the models used in story mode. As a programmer, i cant even begin to say how incredibly stupid it would be to rip already established code out of your game to try and "hide" doneness of dlc characters. On top of that, understanding basic game development and how it progresses will tell you that they werent even started until the game was feature complete and optimization and bug fixing begins.

Yeah, considering that they have no idea if the characters were finished and would've unleashed their moist dude rage if that happened.

Top Bottom